Is Dyer Finished at NUFC?

NG32

Guest SLK

Of course keep him...Let's see what the new manager can do...Dyer at his best is a player you want to have in your side NOT against you...

Keep him. He's been injured on and off for the last five years, we finally get him fit and hopefully past his long term problems and now it's time to sell? I'd want him to demonstrate some good attitude at the start of next season, starting with things like playing where he's told, but he should definately get half a season to prove himself at least.

Guest Darth Toon

This will actually be one of the key decisions for Allardyce to make early doors.

There's a strong possibility he'll f*ck him straight off to show everyone who's boss, but at the same time he has built a strong rep as a man manager and may see this as a crucial test to prove himself.

Possible compromise solution - keep, him, but use him as a right back (Sam likes his quick, energetic full backs) - allow him to prove himself as a team player instead of the odious twat everyone suspects he really is.

How many more chances do people want the little cunt to get? How many times can different excuses be made for him?

Overrated, overpaid, overhyped, and not particularly effective. The only chance i'd give the manky little waster is a 5 minute head start before i unleashed the hounds.

Dyer, never produced during his what, 8 years here?

Find it funny that so many think Alladyce is gonna turn him into a world beater and we can build a team round him, and Alladyce is also gonna do it to Luque, Parker, Duff....

Dyer is the biggest waste of space in English football, i just dont see anybody wanting to take him from us.

Dyer, never produced during his what, 8 years here?

Find it funny that so many think Alladyce is gonna turn him into a world beater and we can build a team round him, and Alladyce is also gonna do it to Luque, Parker, Duff....

Dyer is the biggest waste of space in English football, i just dont see anybody wanting to take him from us.

Some mug might give us £2.5m for him, if we're lucky. I'd take their hand off for that.

A new manager means a fresh start for everyone and that incluses Dyer, infact I would be canny pissed off if a new manager came in and just outed players without checking them out for themselves first. That would not fbe good managment..

A new manager means a fresh start for everyone and that incluses Dyer, infact I would be canny pissed off if a new manager came in and just outed players without checking them out for themselves first. That would not fbe good managment..

If the new man doesn't perform an immediate cull, he'll be a bigger fool than Roeder.

A new manager means a fresh start for everyone? So thats means the whole squads got a clean slate and we keep the lot? Allardyce will know who is not up to it, and hopefully he realizes Dyer is one of them players.

Guest Phil K

Undoubtably.

Sick note man himself, and never plays to his so-called ability.

He'll wake up to the fact he's not the player HE thinks he is when there isnt a flood of teams wanting to sign him - certainly none of the top 5 anyways.

Whoever said Allardyce would see the little cunt as a test of his man management skills (can't be arsed checking) has a good point, he's no worse of a prick than Diouf so maybe he'll give him a chance if he sees some potential in him (HUGE if). I really really hope he doesn't though, he's probably the most over-rated player in the world and we desperately need to get shot of him, no matter who comes in as manager.

Personally i'd sell as i think its our last chance to get any real money for him and replace with some up and coming quick young kid if possible.

Saying that i woulden't be shocked if Big Sam got the best out of him, but if it were me i'd definately sell.

People saying we need to replace him, i ask you how do you replace a player who doesn't even have a real position? He doesn't have a real position because he's not particularly effective in any position he plays, not because he's so good in all them positions that we can't decide his best position.