Berbatov to Man Ure

Skirge

Guest stjamestoon

class player, too good for the likes of spurs!! i think he will stay this time, but probably seek a move next summer, or possibly in Jan.

Merged, no real need for a new one.

Piss myself if this happens. :lol:

It would be unbelievably funny I must say! Nowt more than a breeding ground for Man U.

To be fair though they could replace him with Bent and they would still be alright, but it would just be such a blow mentally though, as it once again re-inforces the fact that they are very much a selling club. No doubt Chimbonda will be off to Chelsea next. How depressing for them.

It's funny though because with all the links to Bent and the fact that Keane penned a new contract I had a feeling Bent was being lined up to replace Berbatov. Turns out this might indeed be the case!

Tee hee ...

Guest TheOrder

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6007/berbskc3.jpg

LOL

what website is that?

THE website. Newsnow.

Guest Triglett

So in what way are Spurs 'very much a selling club?'. Name me 2 or 3 big players we've sold in the last couple of years, nay, 10 years?  :idiot2:

I think Bent's very much being viewed more as a replacement for Defoe.

And £20m is laughable. He'll stay for another year at least IMO.

Offer them owen and 10 mil i reckon, get shearer his hero to close the deal O0

Yess! then he can score a mighty 12 goals for us!  :rolleyes:

On a serious note I will be surprised if anyone bids over £20 million for a guy thats scored 12 goals last season in his league.

You would of thought its the Agent over hyping this fella but its the press.

I think he will be at Tottenham next season.

So in what way are Spurs 'very much a selling club?'. Name me 2 or 3 big players we've sold in the last couple of years, nay, 10 years?  :idiot2:

I think Bent's very much being viewed more as a replacement for Defoe.

And £20m is laughable. He'll stay for another year at least IMO.

I think thats more an indicative of the fact no one really wanted the majority of players that have played for Spurs over the past 10 years.

Carrick, Campbell, Carr, Sherringham, Barmby off the top of my head..

although Carr doesnt count because despite alot of spurs fans being bitter about him leaving it wasnt a bad decision even if it did take til Chimbonda to replace him properly.

I would say you were far from a feeder or selling club to the bigger sides though. You could name double the equivalent players we have sold during that time.