DO NOT RENEW !!!!

Robster

Personally I'm heartily sick of the Chairman and his mis-management of the club.

I can understand fans wanting not to renew Season Tickets and can also see the dilema of fans who have waited a long time to get Season Tickets.

I'm personally hoping that the majority of like minded fans will continue to attend games (home and away) and sing their hearts out in support of the team, but at the same time to make it plainly clear for all to see that we no longer care for Shepherds stewardship of the club.

I would love to see him hounded and brought down at every opportunity until such time as he will somehow disappear from this once great club of ours.

aye, all those decades pre-1992 were simply golden trophy laden years

Pre-1992, that's when we sold major England Internationals isn't it?

Good job that isn't the case these days.

When did we last sell a major England INternational?

Watch this space.

Pah!

Off the top of my head i think the last one major England International we sold was David Batty.

Personally I'm heartily sick of the Chairman and his mis-management of the club.

I can understand fans wanting not to renew Season Tickets and can also see the dilema of fans who have waited a long time to get Season Tickets.

I'm personally hoping that the majority of like minded fans will continue to attend games (home and away) and sing their hearts out in support of the team, but at the same time to make it plainly clear for all to see that we no longer care for Shepherds stewardship of the club.

I would love to see him hounded and brought down at every opportunity until such time as he will somehow disappear from this once great club of ours.

When did we last sell a major England INternational?

Watch this space.

Pah!

Off the top of my head i think the last one major England International we sold was David Batty.

Aye, so we definately aren't going to sell one now, are we? Oh no, no chance. In fact i'd say its actually impossible now.

As you say, all those years of playing in the old 2nd division, and locally born England players wanting to leave the club, are "just the same"  mackems.gif

This fuckhead of a Chairman needs to be taught a lesson.

No one on the board seems prepared to challenge him.

Do not give him your money otherwise we will never get rid of him.

Shut up. Stop moaning and support your fucking club.

Guest Knightrider

Being the fickle bastard that I am, I'll now be getting myself a season ticket again next season.

Should be easy enough to get a season ticket from the box office right?  Don't mind getting one sitting on my own.  Threw away so much cash last season buying tickets for all the individual games, seems the sensible thing to do.

I said at the time it would take major changes to make me renew.  The managerial change is only the first, it alone hasn't changed my mind.

Shut up. Stop moaning and support your f****** club.

Supporting your club doesnt just meaning handing over your money to them regardless. It also means being prepared to do something drastic to try and get the club that we deserve.

If you want to have a go at moaners, have a go at the 52,000 inside the ground who have been moaning at the team instead of supporting them and getting behind them. Have you been cheering them on for every 90 minutes this season regardless of their performances ?

Supporting your club doesnt just meaning handing over your money to them regardless. It also means being prepared to do something drastic to try and get the club that we deserve.

If you want to have a go at moaners, have a go at the 52,000 inside the ground who have been moaning at the team instead of supporting them and getting behind them. Have you been cheering them on for every 90 minutes this season regardless of their performances ?

Well don't buy it, i'm not bothered, just stop the bloody moaning.

Well don't buy it, i'm not bothered, just stop the bloody moaning.

The thread was started pre-Allardyce. The idea being that something need to be done so that a significant change was made.

That change has been made so now the mood is good - no more moaning. Whether it has been done through fear of lack of season ticket re-newals.... I dont care. I am just happy that it has happened.

I cant understand why some people cant see that it wasnt a run of the mill everyday moan - it was a cry for help so that the club could give us something to be cheerful about.

I think some people just want to be miserable all the time and dont care whether the club develops

are the forms through like?

as of today I havn't had mine through.....

Although to be fair, I'm going to uni in September so can't afford it anyway....

+ the cost of sitting in the Milburn where you pay £500 and odd for no atmosphere.

Mine hasnt landed on the doorstep yet mate

Guest smoggeordie

tbh they'll extend the deadline about 50 times when people decide not to renew and people will just renew to stop the fucking constant harassment till they do :lol: