Spuds v Blackburn

Guest rewind555

In other news Getafe hammer Barça 4-0 to go through to the final of the Copa Del Ray 6-5 on agg.  :o

No weak team out or anything.  You are on dangerously thin ice, Rijkaard.

Just on Sky Sports 1 now.

You can see why Valencia & Real Madrid are so keen to bring in Bernd Schuster.

In other news Getafe hammer Barça 4-0 to go through to the final of the Copa Del Ray 6-5 on agg.  :o

Thanks for that. :(

Agreed. I might as well switch off now.  :rolleyes:

Thanks for that. :(

Agreed. I might as well switch off now.  :rolleyes:

I thought he was joking, thats unbelievable!

Guest rewind555

1-1 not a bad result. We didnt really show up tonight. Funny that the threadstarter decides to start this thread when we go 1 down.

Nope, i went to surf the net at half time so just posted it then. Had nothing to do with spurs going 1 down

From BBC

Tottenham defender Michael Dawson has signed a contract extension which will keep him at White Hart Lane until 2012.

Dawson already had four years to run on his current contract, but told Spurs website: "It's great that the club have rewarded me with a new deal."

The 23-year-old signed from Nottingham Forest in January 2005 for £4m.

Spurs boss Martin Jol said: "I'm delighted Michael has signed, he's exactly the kind of player that will be part of this club's future."

Dawson has played in all but one of Spurs 58 games this season and Jol has dubbed him the club's best player this term.

Jol told Spurs website: "I have said it before and maybe there are other candidates, but he's my player of the season.

"I had a problem in the centre of defence with Anthony Gardner and Ledley King being out, but Michael is always there and I think everybody recognises the honesty in his game."

Dawson added: "This represents a further commitment on both my, and the club's behalf."

:lol:

Guest kingdawson

From BBC

Tottenham defender Michael Dawson has signed a contract extension which will keep him at White Hart Lane until 2012.

Dawson already had four years to run on his current contract, but told Spurs website: "It's great that the club have rewarded me with a new deal."

The 23-year-old signed from Nottingham Forest in January 2005 for £4m.

Spurs boss Martin Jol said: "I'm delighted Michael has signed, he's exactly the kind of player that will be part of this club's future."

Dawson has played in all but one of Spurs 58 games this season and Jol has dubbed him the club's best player this term.

Jol told Spurs website: "I have said it before and maybe there are other candidates, but he's my player of the season.

"I had a problem in the centre of defence with Anthony Gardner and Ledley King being out, but Michael is always there and I think everybody recognises the honesty in his game."

Dawson added: "This represents a further commitment on both my, and the club's behalf."

:lol:

Dont really understand whats funny. Dawson has had a good season.  Saying that he's definatly not been our player of the season, berbatov, keane, zokora and possibly jenas have all been better.

Guest kingdawson

Best player this term?! HAHAHA!!!

What about Berbatov & Jenas?

yeah ive just modified my post. Berbatov, keane, zokora and jenas have all been better imo. Dawson DEFINATLY deserved it last season over Keane though.

Guest kingdawson

Zokora had been w*** whenever I have seen spurs play.

Well you must not have seen us play much then. The guy started of slowely but has been different class now. Most of my non spurs supporting mates have noticed this to.

Well you must not have seen us play much then. The guy started of slowely but has been different class now. Most of my non spurs supporting mates have noticed this to.

He is coming good. Needs to work a bit more on the passing. Ghaly should be played more. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

He is coming good. Needs to work a bit more on the passing. Ghaly should be played more. :lol:

Ive always defended him but yesterday he was shite and to throw the shirt like that was a disgrace. Wont be here next season for sure.

Ive always defended him but yesterday he was shite and to throw the shirt like that was a disgrace. Wont be here next season for sure.

Hence the  :lol:

Agree there is never any need to show disrespect in that manner.

Am I the only one who thinks that Samba could be a new Bramble? Good defender with costly miss here and there, except that Samba's frequency of misses will be much lower?

Am I the only one who thinks that Samba could be a new Bramble? Good defender with costly miss here and there, except that Samba's frequency of misses will be much lower?

Peronally, I think he has a hell of a lot going for him.  Remembering that the Premiership is far faster than any other league, I think he's adjusted pretty well and should be a lot better next season.

Cost a lot less than Bramble as well. ;)

Peronally, I think he has a hell of a lot going for him.  Remembering that the Premiership is far faster than any other league, I think he's adjusted pretty well and should be a lot better next season.

Cost a lot less than Bramble as well. ;)

15 times less actually :lol: