Spuds v Blackburn

Guest rewind555

Guest rewind555

Nice to see the spuds go 1 down, although i think they'll pull it back second half.

Benni McCarthy turning out to be one of the buys of the season , wish we would have got in there when we had the chance. :(  McCarthy/owen/martins/strolla(!) would have given us some great attacking options.

Always looked a good player, that cracking header against Manure was one of the best headed goals ive seen. Good headed goal tonight also.  :clap:

Nice to see the spuds go 1 down, although i think they'll pull it back second half.

Benni McCarthy turning out to be one of the buys of the season , wish we would have got in there when we had the chance. :(  McCarthy/owen/martins/strolla(!) would have given us some great attacking options.

Always looked a good player, that cracking header against Manure was one of the best headed goals ive seen. Good headed goal tonight also.  :clap:

Would indeed have given us some great attacking options. Well, TWO great attacking options, ONE potentially great one, and ONE pile of utter donkey doody.

Yeah he has done extremely well. Blackburn deserve there lead

I advocated signing Benni McCarthy a couple of year ago. Crystal ball-tastic.

Nah, don't think even Hughes could have expected how he's performed this season, been superb.

I advocated signing Benni McCarthy a couple of year ago. Crystal ball-tastic.

Nah, don't think even Hughes could have expected how he's performed this season, been superb.

Same here, for £2.5m surely he was worth the gamble!

I see a few Spurs players (including Lennon who doesn't even have the excuse of coming from a hot country) are wearing gloves to protect themselves from that vicious, mid May London cold.

Oh, and great player Berbatov

I see a few Spurs players (including Lennon who doesn't even have the excuse of coming from a hot country) are wearing gloves to protect themselves from that vicious, mid May London cold.

Oh, and great player Berbatov

climate change. its around Asolute Zero south of the watford gap.

Just out of interest - where do you think the watford gap is?

I don't know. It was the most southern sounding thing i could think of on the hop, that ugly fat bint The Badger on telly was putting me off.

Watford is a good few hours north of me! well sorta north west anyway!

I don't know. It was the most southern sounding thing i could think of on the hop, that ugly fat bint The Badger on telly was putting me off.

Brummie royalty tbh

Which Watford? Elton John's Watford, or the Watford after which Watford gap gets its name?

Buy a fookin car man..  Is you from the Europe?

Which Watford? Elton John's Watford, or the Watford after which Watford gap gets its name?

Er..... Watford, as in just off the M25 sorta north of London

Buy a fookin car man..  Is you from the Europe?

lol, South east kent right on the coast!