Duff Out For 6 Months!

Crumpy Gunt

My point still stands that players who constantly suffers from groin and hamnstring problems can be called injury prones and players who had broken their foot and had ruptured anterior cruciate knee ligament are just suffering from bad luck.From Owen's 2 injuries here you cant call him injury prone can you?

That's absurd - the only reason Owen didn't suffer the hamstring injuries that have plagued his entire career is because he was unable to run due to the major injuries you described!

He's had a torn ACL - you can't say "Oh, Owen must be over his hamstring problems because he hasn't injured them for the past year!"

What is absurd is he is still banging on about Owen having 2 injuries here. He was injured every other game played before the 2 big injuries!

My point still stands that players who constantly suffers from groin and hamnstring problems can be called injury prones and players who had broken their foot and had ruptured anterior cruciate knee ligament are just suffering from bad luck.From Owen's 2 injuries here you cant call him injury prone can you?

That's absurd - the only reason Owen didn't suffer the hamstring injuries that have plagued his entire career is because he was unable to run due to the major injuries you described!

He's had a torn ACL - you can't say "Oh, Owen must be over his hamstring problems because he hasn't injured them for the past year!"

What is absurd is he is still banging on about Owen having 2 injuries here. He was injured every other game played before the 2 big injuries!

Shhh! We mustn't let facts get in the way of a good rant, Jon! :lol:

Are you sure about that?

Are you sure about that?

Yep.

Hope N'Zogbia stays. If not, it's a shame we've no other quality right winger, cos I'd pick Milner over Duff on the left every day of the week.

I dont know if its just me on this one, but I really think that there is one player that is going to be a really good buy in the future, Gabriel Agbonlahor. It all depends if Villa would let him go. You could put Milner/ N'Zogbia on the left and play Agbonlahor as a right winger/ attacking mid. He is alot faster than Dyer so he would be a good replacement I think (if the rumours are true about Dyer leaving). But thats just my opinion. What do you think?

Not only is he an integral part of the team O'Neill is building, but Aston Villa are now in a position where they can reject silly money for any of their players. Why would he want to leave 'his' club, who are very much on the up, anyway?