Quiz

Dr Spectrum

Guest slimbob

Wasted too much time on that, its really fucking hard. I got 71 and couldn't for the life of me work out what the others were, then my mate came over and pointed out that one of my missing ones was the new york cosmos, at which point i decided it was best i gave up.

Guest slimbob

I know it should be easy, but what's the one in the middle of the top row on the first page?

Southend United

I swear one of them is Fluminense... It's on eht fourth or fifth page i think... red and green stripes with white pinmstripes in-between. And what looks like a Muller sponsor...

Just dunno. Anyone?

Also, the modern green Adidas one, that is the first pic on one of the later pages.

I swear one of them is Fluminense... It's on eht fourth or fifth page i think... red and green stripes with white pinmstripes in-between. And what looks like a Muller sponsor...

Just dunno. Anyone?

Also, the modern green Adidas one, that is the first pic on one of the later pages.

Muller sponsor one is Aston Villa.

St Etienne

Oh right, ta! Wouldn't have got that...

Muller one being Aston Villa surprised me, though. Was sure it was Fluminense. :lol:

What is the one on page 2, top row, second from the left. The white one with no. 6...

Its starting to annoy me! Its an international (i think), but i just cant get it!

Thats one of the hardest ones : New York Cosmos.

What is the one on page 2, top row, second from the left. The white one with no. 6...

Its starting to annoy me! Its an international (i think), but i just cant get it!

Thats one of the hardest ones : New York Cosmos.

knew it was someting american! thanks btw

Okay next.

Page 6, top row, second from the left. Light blue with horizonal white, black and red stripes.

Im positive its in brazil

I think you need a new AtoZ mate. Its Sampdoria.  :laugh:

wow. It reminded me so much of Sao Paulo