Quiz

Dr Spectrum

What about this one?.........name the player that has scored in the manchester derby,the merseyside derby,the auld firm derby,the florence derby

Andrei Kanchelskis, I wasn't aware there was a Firenze derby.  Tuscan derby against Livorno maybe?

Empoli are Fiorentinas local rivals..some could say livorno yes but its actually empoli who they recognise as there proper rivals....but the True rivalry for Fiorentina is against Juve

Livorno fans hate Fiorentina, and as you say "il derby d'Italia" is their biggest fixture.

Heres a one for you...Who was the last signing between Manchester United and Liverpool?

Who was the last Player we bought from the Mackems?

Him that was released from Man Utd, Ramon Calliste

Paul Bracewell

Empoli are Fiorentinas local rivals..some could say livorno yes but its actually empoli who they recognise as there proper rivals....but the True rivalry for Fiorentina is against Juve

Livorno fans hate Fiorentina, and as you say "il derby d'Italia" is their biggest fixture.

I always thought "The derby of Italy" was Internazionale v Juventus...?

I always thought "The derby of Italy" was Internazionale v Juventus...?

no

No i meant an actual transfer from Man United To Liverpool or vice versa

Paul Bracewell is wrong

We didn't sign Lionel Perez from Sunderland because he was out of contract.  Bracewell is right.

Paul Bracewell is wrong

Lee "Judas Mackem Cunt" Clark is possibly the right answer although technically it could be Robbie Elliott.

I think its been a long long time since there was a proper transfer between Libpool and Man Utd though.

Paul Bracewell is wrong

We didn't sign Lionel Perez from Sunderland because he was out of contract.  Bracewell is right.

my apologies i stand corrected

Paul Bracewell is wrong

Lee "Judas Mackem c***" Clark is possibly the right answer although technically it could be Robbie Elliott.

I think its been a long long time since there was a proper transfer between Libpool and Man Utd though.

They went the other way, he means TO the toon FROM Sunderland, and it's Paul Bracewell.

Paul Bracewell is wrong

my apologies i stand corrected

No worries

Paul Bracewell is wrong

Lee "Judas Mackem c***" Clark is possibly the right answer although technically it could be Robbie Elliott.

They went the other way, he means TO the toon FROM Sunderland, and it's Paul Bracewell.

Yip, i cannot think of anyone after Bracewell coming our way, come to think of it they haven't had anyone good enough to come our way since him anyway!!!

I got to 66 - Then I got frustrated, cheated like a bitch and got to 98.

#1 is Reading

#2 is Internacional

#3 is One I don't know #1

#4 is Shrewsbury

#5 is Locomotiv Moscow

#6 is Lesotho (!?)

#7 is One I don't know #2

how do you cheat?

I got to 66 - Then I got frustrated, cheated like a bitch and got to 98.

#1 is Reading

#2 is Internacional

#3 is One I don't know #1

#4 is Shrewsbury

#5 is Locomotiv Moscow

#6 is Lesotho (!?)

#7 is One I don't know #2

how do you cheat?

I was just googling some of the sponsors I didn't recognise and I came across another forum that had done it all together, most of the answers were posted there.

Got all 100 now. 66% legitimately. :laugh: