Watford vs Newcastle United - Match Thread - 13/05/07

Menace

Guest Geordiesned

Oh Christ, Zog's stormed out the stadium. Good times eh.

Oh christ! That been on the radio?

Guest BooBoo

:wave: to the Zog.

Good player but his attitude has hardly been sparkling. Yet another petulant Frenchman, buggers off from the Toon.

Doesn't worry me too much tbh. Once the new man is appointed that'll become as good as irrelevant I would imagine.

Guest prestonj1989

This line up is a joke. Pattison ahead of Zog and Luque. How does Pattison deserve a place ahead of them 2. I have never seen him play well.

Get the new manager in as soon as possible and maybe he can salvage this mess otherwise we are going to lose some very talented young players (N'Zogbia)

Guest prestonj1989

Subs: Carroll, Harper, Huntington, O'Brien, Onyewu

This is one of the worst benches we have had all year.

I can't imagine any professional would be happy about a significantly poorer player starting in his position... Especially given that Pattison is wank in the middle and much worse out wide - what must the Zog think if Pearson will go to such lengths to keep him out of the side?

That said, not terribly professional to storm out of the stadium...

Guest Geordiesned

Good player but his attitude has hardly been sparkling. Yet another petulant Frenchman, buggers off from the Toon.

Which is precisely the reason why it's ridiculous pissing him off even further by not including him in the 16. Allardyce has a reputation of getting the best out of "problem" players but thanks to Pearson obviously trying to make a point and sticking up for his mate Roeder, Big Sam might not get a chance to even work with N'Zogbia.

Guest prestonj1989

Which is precisely the reason why it's ridiculous pissing him off even further by not including him in the 16. Allardyce has a reputation of getting the best out of "problem" players but thanks to Pearson obvioulsy trying to make a point and sticking up for his mate Roeder, Big Sam might not get a chance to even work with N'Zogbia.

Agreed  :clap:

Guest Geordiesned

Pattison rivals Fumaca as the worst player to turn out for us in the Premiership.

Aye, and football only started when the Premiership was born.  :cheesy:

Did I say it did? That's precisley the reason I sited "Premiership". Not too fucking difficult to fathom is it soopafan?