Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Guest bimpy474

I think it sums up Man Utd's crowd applauding a player off for that.

I don't think that's just ManU fans. I think Colo or Saylor would be clapped off for taking out Rooney or RVP when through.

But they haven't though have they  :p

Has the FA written a letter of apology to Sir Alex yet for besmirching the name of the Hallowed Man United?

Not necessary.

Realising how embarrassing Fergie's rant was, the Old Trafford Politburo told the FA and press that the incident was to be instantly forgotten today. Just to be certain they instructed the BBC to re-run the story about Pardew's linesman spat earlier this season.

Whats the Solskjaer chant if you'll forgive my ignorance :lol:

You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer

You make me happy when skies are gray

And Alan Shearer, was fucking dearer

So don't take my Solskjaer away.

Allow me to go dip my fingertips in bleach after typing that.

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would f***ing despise him and think he was the most odious c*** in the game.

What a stupid childish reply to a correct  comment are you really an administrator for this site

OK then, please do explain, how would Man U fans react if Alex Ferguson was the manager of another club and behaved on the touchline like he did yesterday, spoke in the press about other clubs, players and referees the way 'Fergie' gets to with a free pass from the FA and the press?  They'd treat him with a hushed reverence?

All supporters back up their manager in Fergies case they idolise him for his achievements to comment on his remarks he has wound you all up good and proper and is probably laughing his sicks off at the reaction whichs exactly what he hoped for

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would f***ing despise him and think he was the most odious c*** in the game.

What a stupid childish reply to a correct  comment are you really an administrator for this site

OK then, please do explain, how would Man U fans react if Alex Ferguson was the manager of another club and behaved on the touchline like he did yesterday, spoke in the press about other clubs, players and referees the way 'Fergie' gets to with a free pass from the FA and the press?  They'd treat him with a hushed reverence?

All supporters back up their manager in Fergies case they idolise him for his achievements to comment on his remarks he has wound you all up good and proper and is probably laughing his sicks off at the reaction whichs exactly what he hoped for

Those sicks he is laughing off from the whisky? Should probably cut down.

Don't want to actually answer that question then, I take it.

Only saying his wind up has worked and he is having a huge laugh at it all surely you see that

Only saying his wind up has worked and he is having a huge laugh at it all surely you see that

And of course you still won't answer the question, for reasons we both know.

How come when Fergie acts like an immature dick in order to supposedly 'get a reaction' it's not possible he's actually a wanker and is acting like a bitter petulant little man but it's all part of some shrewd game - but pointing out how much Man U fans would hate him if he managed their rivals is apparently  'childish'?

Aye, and that's what we all want in a manager, the ones with the best wind-up merchant credentials.

And of course you still won't answer the question, for reasons we both know.

How come when Fergie acts like an immature dick in order to supposedly 'get a reaction' it's not possible he's actually a w***** and is acting like a bitter petulant little man but it's all part of some shrewd game - but pointing out how much Man U fans would hate him if he managed their rivals is apparently  'childish'?

And my original point was saying that if he was manager of usthen you wouldn't be saying he is a dick or cunt when he is only winding people which has hit a raw nerve big style hasn't it?

You won't answer the question because doing so will make you look like an idiot.

There's some serious Emporer's New Clothes stuff here. You think Fergie's plan is to pretend to lose his temper and make a fool of himself so people think he's lost his temper and made a fool of himself? I don't see many people seething with rage at what he said as thinking it makes him look like a twat. He's just pretending to be a twat? It's hardly Machiavellian, is it?

When Pardew pushed that linesman it really wound Fergie up, what a genius Alan is. Look how mad it made him. I mean really :lol:

If annoying people makes you a genius and allowing yourself to be annoyed makes you an idiot, how come Fergie is exempt when he has a temper tantrum about once a week?

You won't answer the question because doing so will make you look like an idiot.

There's some serious Emporer's New Clothes stuff here. You think Fergie's plan is to pretend to lose his temper and make a fool of himself so people think he's lost his templer and made a fool of himself? I don't see many people seething with rage at what he said as thinking it makes him look like a t***. He's just pretending to be a t***? It's hardly Machiavellian, is it?

Question ? Am only saying that he hasn't made himself look like dick but he has made those reacting to his wind up look like dicks, and laughing at them

There's some serious Emporer's New Clothes stuff here. You think Fergie's plan is to pretend to lose his temper and make a fool of himself so people think he's lost his templer and made a fool of himself? I don't see many people seething with rage at what he said as thinking it makes him look like a t***. He's just pretending to be a t***? It's hardly Machiavellian, is it?

Question ? Am only saying that he hasn't made himself look like dick but he has made those reacting to his wind up look like dicks, and laughing at them

Speaking as somewhat of a neutral - he has made himself look like a dick.

Question ?

How would Man U fans react if Alex Ferguson was the manager of another club and behaved on the touchline like he did yesterday, spoke in the press about other clubs, players and referees the way 'Fergie' gets to with a free pass from the FA and the press?  They'd treat him with a hushed reverence?

I'm sure he is. But that's nothing to do with Newcastle, and more a failure of the FA. It was after all their officials he was spitting at with his foam-flecked rants. Let's give the cunt another medal.