Allardyce confirmed as Newcastle manager - 3 year deal.

Paully

Guest Brewcastle

Summary of what he's said so far:

He wants Owen to stay, and will be talking to him in private shortly.

He doesn't want good players, he wants players with the right mentality.

Gary Speed is his best ever signing.

Shepherd persuaded him to come here.

Long ball comments are a myth.

He doesn't want the England job.

...And all players starts with a clean sheet.

-Then players that have shown bad attitude will survive the transfer window, and bring problems in to next season  :-[

Get rid of the crap, so NUFC can start with a clean sheet. That's more important than giving Quislings a second chance.

'Manu, Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea needed an excuse when i beat them so described our game as long ball'

Mentioned us aswell.

Yeah, I remember when Bolton ended Souness' unbeaten start here Souness had a "proper" go at Bolton's tactics.

Nice to have a manager who speaks complete sense with alot of confidence in himself and what he wants to achieve. Really impressed with his answers. I really can't wait for next season now.

Guest Phil K

First thing he is going to do is look into fitness and why we have so many injuries.

Starting by telling the regular sick note wavers to get out the club would be good.

Guest Knightrider

Very impressive, he didn't need to convince me but he's sold himself fantastically well. Key word: Implement!

He's brash, confident, arrogant, sure, articuluate, convincing and very very convincing. If he doesn't work out, no-one will. I predict nothing but success under him, it will take time as the man himself rightly said but it will come and I for one am fucking delighted. Half the stuff he came out with could have been answers to my own questions, like the fitness problems, big contracts, spending daft money on players who don't really want to be here, diet, structure, coaching - everything.

WOO HOO!

So happy. Can't wait for next season. Welcome to Toon Sam.

Steve Wraith on BBC 1 "Bolton are a sleeping giant and massive club too so he's got the experience of managing under pressure."  This c*** the so called voice of the fans at one time is a bigger prick than FFS.

very pleased with what he had to say - intelligent manager - will install a good team spirit  - feeling very optimisitic - though it may take some time. 

Unlike the last 2 appointments, which were never gonna work however long you gave them, I am willing to be patient with Sam because I feel we have appointed the right man and will have success with him.

Key word here is: Patience. Don't call for his head for a few years. We need to be patience with this one.

I'll be eating these words when we're 15th in February...

Very impressive, he didn't need to convince me but he's sold himself fantastically well. Key word: Implement!

He's brash, confident, arrogant, sure, articuluate, convincing and very very convincing. If he doesn't work out, no-one will. I predict nothing but success under him, it will take time as the man himself rightly said but it will come and I for one am f****** delighted. Half the stuff he came out with could have been answers to my own questions, like the fitness problems, big contracts, spending daft money on players who don't really want to be here, diet, structure, coaching - everything.

WOO HOO!

this.

buzzing.

Guest Micktoon

He's brash, confident, arrogant, sure, articuluate, convincing and very very convincing. If he doesn't work out, no-one will. I predict nothing but success under him, it will take time as the man himself rightly said but it will come and I for one am f****** delighted. Half the stuff he came out with could have been answers to my own questions, like the fitness problems, big contracts, spending daft money on players who don't really want to be here, diet, structure, coaching - everything.

WOO HOO!

Nail, head, on. Wish I didn't have to work the neet I really fancy a celebratory drink. Chuffed to fuck.

I have not felt this good sinse Robson came to take us out of the dark ages, simple man with an element of conviction in everything he says, all the hangers on will be shitting themselves now cause big sam is a do'er rather that what i think the last two plonkers were and that was all talk no substance.

Guest SwissMagpie

Just me waiting for :"Sam Allerdyce called me last night" "Sam Told me Today"..............