Unofficial: Sam's top 3 targets for Newcastle.

Parky

Guest ramage316

Kingston currently with Hearts up here the now. He's definitely a stand out.

However, maybe got a few screws loose as he's been banned for calling a referee racist when the ref actually has a black girlfriend!  :idiot2:

Guest Knightrider

Hasn't Nolan been quite shit?

Can't see us getting Anelka either.

Don't know anything about t'other one.

He's had what most players his age have after continious progression - a patchy season. He's still a good player though and despite not having the best of seasons, has performed well enough for the team. I thought he was superb at SJP earlier in the season myself and consider him a good all-round midfielder, although not exactly top-class material.

Kingston currently with Hearts up here the now. He's definitely a stand out.

However, maybe got a few screws loose as he's been banned for calling a referee racist when the ref actually has a black girlfriend!  :idiot2:

I think the word your looking for is committed. All meanings.  :lol:

Sam will only be buying nutcases.  :lol:

For 40 million i really expect better then those crap players..we can get better

And why is not a single one of them a defender?

Jesus Fucking Christ.

1. Where in God's name have you got £40m from?

2. They claim to be his 'top' targets, not ALL of his targets

3. This is wholley based on Parky's opinion

4. They're not crap

Sort yourself out.

Nolan is a very good mifielder and is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at. Anelka is a twat, but nobody can doubt his quality. The only way i can see us going for him is if Owen or Martins go. Or if both went then maybe Anelka and Bent?

Guest Sniffer

Doesn't make sense that anelka would be worth 10 mill if Spurs have an offer of 12mill accepted for Bent who is way younger and better.

Guest maznislav

Surely we will get a striker, midfielder and three defenders. On my opinion the new faces in Newcastle will be Ben Haim, Sidwell, Distin, Bridge and maybe Bent. The other transfer that we will make will depend on the players we will sell. Personally, I would be very happy if we get Appiah. He is one of the best midfielders in the world.

Nolan is an average midfielder who usually catches the eye because of the amount of goals he scored in recent seasons rather than the level of performances he's put in, 3 goals this season for an attacking midfielder says alot tbh.

Joey Barton is a far better, all round player.

Guest Sniffer

Who cares? You have to tack on a few weeks/months for them to recover from malaria and get lost on the way back.

Let's say September to April.

Kingston looks a cracking player in the SPL at the minute. Plays centre mid for Hearts.

He can't have been too impressed with Allardyce though if he chose to go to Scotland instead of a Premiership club in the European places.

Guest kingdawson

surely we can get a better striker than Anelka for 10 million.

talent wise i would say you cant.

Guest elbee909

If Allardyce were still at Bolton... would anyone else expect him to possibly go for Paddy Kluivert, who's now without a club?

Makes you wonder...

Guest gggg

Mccarthy and Huntelaar spring to mind.

Mccarthy and Huntelaar spring to mind.

McCarthy wants champions league football and I doubt a) we could  attract Huntelaar and b) he would cost £10m.