Cheapest place to buy the shirt?

Willow

Guest Sniffer

It's horrible looking shirt IMHO.

Who ever came up with it should get their arse kicked.

Guest smoggeordie

Took this photo today in Sports Soccer, they were trying to sell it for 7.99!!!!!:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9705/photo0196an3.jpg

:lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Took this photo today in Sports Soccer, they were trying to sell it for 7.99!!!!!:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9705/photo0196an3.jpg

:lol:

Did you buy it?

Nah, not worth a penny over 7.50 ;)

£31.49 doesn't sound too bad, I'll have to check out Sports Soccer in the Eldon then

Cheers for the help people :icon_thumleft:

On another note, apart from when you go to the games, where do you wear your shirt?

around the house? in bed? at liquid in the bigg market on a friday night? :buck2:

I wear it whenever I need to wear a T-Shirt.

Just bought mine, its quality. Hopefully (or unfortunately you may say) I'm moving into a student flat this september in sunderland so I shall have to proudly show it off. I hope to make it to the derby at the stadium of plight too :laugh2:

If anyones interested i know some sports world/soccer shops has the 06/07 away kit now for 13.49

yes please

What size are you mate i know we got 2 mediums left but not sure if they gone by now worth checking out your local sports world.

Anyone know of any sites (or shops based in Newcastle) which has the Official shirt for the best price?

I fancy LIVING THE DREAM this season and thought I'd give Sam a little bit of my dosh to get him a few players this summer O0

Grainger market shoplifters?

Guest alex

i wore my toon top walking down Sunderland main street the day after the derby a few years ago

hard as fook tbh

When I see Mackems doing that I always think "What a prick". I'm sure it works both ways.