nufc.com

lovejoy

Guest khyberpass

Strange to be having a pop at nufc.com, as it supported many of our views when nowt else did.....

The 2 lads are top blokes, and its like anybody you know...you'll agree with some of their opinions and disagree with others.

I admit that I have concerns over Sam. I'll support his tenure, and I really do want him to succeed, but I would have preferred Ranieri (just my opinion).

I'd rather be honest than sway around like the Titanic before the bugger sank...

Some of you buggers must be low on friends if you treat everybody like you do on this website!

Some of you buggers must be low on friends if you treat everybody like you do on this website!

There's a subtle difference between the internet and real life ;)

Nah I think it's decent really, and there's nothing wrong with being opinionated, but as a popular Newcastle site obviously people are going to critique some of what they say, they should take it as a compliment, people are reading it.

Guest alex

Another one we've barely seen post on here but appears from nowhere to defend those two. :lol:

:lol: Strange that. It's still a class site for stats and the reports are worth a read. Miserable wankers nonetheless though :razz:

Another one we've barely seen post on here but appears from nowhere to defend those two. :lol:

:lol: Strange that. It's still a class site for stats and the reports are worth a read. Miserable wankers nonetheless though :razz:

Agree there. I love the "Rumours" section. Some of the players we've been linked with over the years (such as Essien about 5 years ago from Bastia) are interesting!

Guest graemeh72

two blokes with opinions  that run a website about newcastle united

fine by me

personally, i like it, i find the site very useful and amusing

But I understand if others don't

However, if you want to bash a nufc website, surely it has to be this one ...

http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/

fuck me, what a bunch of know nothing cunts!

2 weeks ago their site was telling everyone that there was no sense in letting Bramble leave the Club.

They are now using the word 'lummox' to describe him.....

As far as we can tell, it's the football club who play at the JJB looking to capture Bramble - not the rugby league outfit....

Sort of an embarrassing contradiction.

2 weeks ago their site was telling everyone that there was no sense in letting Bramble leave the Club.

As far as we can tell, it's the football club who play at the JJB looking to capture Bramble - not the rugby league outfit....

Both valid in my view - at times he was/is a lummox but the point that a decent coach could have got some good out him is also a fair one.

Also I'd say the original was more of a serious point and the latter, after he had left, more of a piss-take.

my point exactly

Guest graemeh72

Two blokes two opinions? - You'll find that most media channels have different Journos with different views

Moreover, I think that dot com said that the decision to let Bramble go was an incredibly quick one given that every player "started from a clean slate" with Allardyce.

Yes Bramble can be great on his day (twice against Chelsea at SJP spring to mind), but his day is all too rare in 38 league games.

Bramble can be class but more often than not is a lummox....

Contradictory performances by Bramble surely lead to contradictory reporting by dot com

Nufc.com have their strengths and weaknesses, and whatever your view on site advertising surely they must be commended for the hard work and effort that they put in 365 days of the year.

There is such a dearth of quality analysis being written about this club by professional journalists that I personally pay more attention to Niall and Biffa over Louise Taylor, Bob Cass, Lee Ryder, and Alan Oliver any day.

They are entitled to their opinions just like anyone else is and have been running a magnificent web-based service for NUFC news for what must be knocking on 10 years. They are 2 blokes (both cracking lads) who have day to day jobs yet still knock out a very, very good NUFC website.

Can only echo what Paully has said, I've only met one half on nufc.com and he is a cracking bloke and they are putting out a very good website.

Guest alex

Good point.

Two blokes two opinions? - You'll find that most media channels have different Journos with different views

Moreover, I think that dot com said that the decision to let Bramble go was an incredibly quick one given that every player "started from a clean slate" with Allardyce.

Yes Bramble can be great on his day (twice against Chelsea at SJP spring to mind), but his day is all too rare in 38 league games.

Bramble can be class but more often than not is a lummox....

Contradictory performances by Bramble surely lead to contradictory reporting by dot com

Nufc.com have their strengths and weaknesses, and whatever your view on site advertising surely they must be commended for the hard work and effort that they put in 365 days of the year.

There is such a dearth of quality analysis being written about this club by professional journalists that I personally pay more attention to Niall and Biffa over Louise Taylor, Bob Cass, Lee Ryder, and Alan Oliver any day.

contradictory performances???

he hasnt played since being laybelled as having england potential and then a 'lummox'.

Guest johnson293

In that article when they questioned releasing Bramble, did they not alude to there being other 'non-footballing' reasons for his sudden release, despite all players supposedly being given a clean slate?

I think that first article was clearly just another chance to question Allardyce, rather than a glowing reference to Bramble.

If it wasn't, then it is strange that they label him a lummox just a few weeks later.

They are entitled to their opinions just like anyone else is and have been running a magnificent web-based service for NUFC news for what must be knocking on 10 years. They are 2 blokes (both cracking lads) who have day to day jobs yet still knock out a very, very good NUFC website.

Can only echo what Paully has said, I've only met one half on nufc.com and he is a cracking bloke and they are putting out a very good website.

Aye, thirderised.