nufc.com

lovejoy

• 2 weeks later...

That's it for me as far as that site's concerned.

Howay, don't be so harsh. I'm sure they wouldn't have done it unless they needed the dough to keep the server going. When you're as popular as that it can be expensive.

Guest elbee909

Howay, don't be so harsh. I'm sure they wouldn't have done it unless they needed the dough to keep the server going. When you're as popular as that it can be expensive.

Their site is half bloody ads as it is!  They haven't done anything but decline this last couple of years anyway, there's just not much to read there anymore.

When you're as popular as they are, the money you can demand for advertising will pay for a lot more than a new server.

Their site is half bloody ads as it is!  They haven't done anything but decline this last couple of years anyway, there's just not much to read there anymore.

True enough. It is bad, but I think they must have reasons. I'm not a fan-boy, I just think they get a lot of stick when they do a lot of good work, imo.

When you're as popular as they are, the money you can demand for advertising will pay for a lot more than a new server.

It's the web traffic that costs, not the server itself.

Ooh, unsubstantiated inferences. Nice.

Horrible advert page on .com now. Not good.

They must think we were born yesterday. Trying to rape money out of us. I will not be raped nufc.com, not by you, not by anyone.  -  Andy_M

Not by anyone.....??

Dissapointed?  ???

Oh who am I kidding, I'd happily welcome sexual assault from Ana Ivanović.  :smitten:

Hold on. Did I miss something juciy?

Hold on. Did I miss something juciy?

No, not really.

Other than someone making vague inferences about an issue that they know fuck all about.

They must think we were born yesterday. Trying to rape money out of us. I will not be raped nufc.com, not by you, not by anyone.  -  Andy_M

Not by anyone.....??

Dissapointed?  ???

Oh who am I kidding, I'd happily welcome sexual assault from Ana Ivanović.  :smitten:

Always. But not about you being frigid, don't worry. I'm not ready to bring my balaclava and masking tape out of retirement just yet.

Not by anyone.....??

Dissapointed?  ???

Always. But not about you being frigid, don't worry. I'm not ready to bring my balaclava and masking tape out of retirement just yet.

Damn, thought we had a connection there. :lol:

If I had a website with lots of visitors I would try to extract every possible drop of ££ from it in the hope I wouldn't have to go to work.

Wouldnt be suprised if thats what is happening, as someone said the site was half adverts anyway before this adverts page.