Season Ticket Prices

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

"Hello

Renewals will be going out next week, all information on prices will be in the pack. Please keep an eye on the website for further information as to pre-season friendlies.

Kind regards"

Email from the box office.

Is the 919 just an exceptionally silly bit? ie is it the most spendy by far, or does the range stretch up to that price in increments?

I was listening to Talk Shite this morning and some guy was saying how his company has a box at Chelsea which seats 20 people and is usable as an office 365 days of the year. One million of your English pounds per annum.

How much are your season tickets? As in range from cheapest to priciest?

Just renewed mine, most spendy in the house, 475 quid. Pegged at 2005 prices, can't complain

£429-596, unless you're in a bar, in which case it's more expensive, up to 929.

PS just noticed your comment re Wigan prices. That is exceptionally good. I'd love to think the TV money is getting to the level at which they can start to think about Bundesliga style prices rather than spaffing it all away on higher player wages.

PS just noticed your comment re Wigan prices. That is exceptionally good. I'd love to think the TV money is getting to the level at which they can start to think about Bundesliga style prices rather than spaffing it all away on higher player wages.

I know people will say it's only Wigan and they don't fill their ground anyway, but i'd go see Wigan vs *insert any decent team with world class players here* for £13 even though neither mean anything to me.

You think it will draw any more people into the JJB though ??

Jewell often had a go at the lack of enthusiasm in Wigan for football.

I know people will say it's only Wigan and they don't fill their ground anyway, but i'd go see Wigan vs *insert any decent team with world class players here* for £13 even though neither mean anything to me.

Is it £13 for everygame, regardless of the opposition.

guy who sets the prices obviously not supersticious (!?) then

I agree. 13 quid is close enough to the sort of sum people throw around without a second thought these days. Most Prem games at 30 odd quid are well above that level.

I too would go and watch them play a half decent team for that money if they were near me

Sorry, upon investigation it's £13 for a season ticket holder, ie a season ticket costs £247. Still pretty fucking good.

Sorry, upon investigation it's £13 for a season ticket holder, ie a season ticket costs £247. Still pretty fucking good.

Probably still cheaper than the away ticket next season

Sorry, upon investigation it's £13 for a season ticket holder, ie a season ticket costs £247. Still pretty f****** good.

Aye not bad. Different way to do it that.

Guest gggg

Considering Leeds' season tickets will be £375-£475 in League 1 next season it's a bargain.

Considering Leeds' season tickets will be £375-£475 in League 1 next season it's a bargain.

:lol::lol: So, less than 10k a week?

Guest gggg

Actually it's even dearer than that... £555 in the west and east stands. At least that's down from the £726 last year.  :cheesy:  :D

No chance will they get the fans that have left back with those prices.

http://www.leedsunited.com/javaImages/42/ff/0,,10273~3211074,00.jpg

I've just noticed that this second.  The fuckin jokers.  What about new season ticket holders???  The likes of Everton, Bolton, Wigan, Man City and many more are reducing the season ticket prices, some by 40% yet these cunts won't even give a partial discount?  Fair enough the demand for tickets here is overwhelmingly greater than the above clubs, but this is still a disgrace.  We'll get at least £30m extra off SKY next year, surely £2m could easy have been put aside to reduce prices especially given the fact of how utterly shite last season was.

Wanks.

A lad in my office is a Charlton season ticket holder and they have promised to give their fans the following season (2008/09) free if they get promoted back to the Premiership as long (as they renewed by end of April 07) next year.

Charlton chief executive Peter Varney said: "As we said at the time, the response we received from supporters before the deadline on April 30th was extraordinary, and we are extremely grateful for such backing.

"By keeping season-ticket prices at the same price for Championship football we obviously want to encourage as many fans as possible to become season-ticket holders.

"But we are also very keen that the loyalty shown by those 17,000 fans is rewarded which is why, apart from the U11 category, only those who acted before the deadline will qualify for our special potentially free season-ticket offer should we return to the Premiership at the first attempt - as we intend to do so.”

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=30861