Rumour: Boumsong and Juventus to return to SJP

Tom_NUFC

just a rumour I've heard - not confirmed yet. Boumsong is returning to Newcastle

as part of the Juventus team we're apparently playing at St James' on July 29.

Nothing confirmed yet though.

Guest Lee-T

I hope Boumsong gets a nice warm welcome when he returns to st james park, true hero in my eyes.

Guest smoggeordie

Where did Tom_NUFC read July 29th?

If we're supposed to play in the Amsterdam Tournament as rumoured, that will mean three games in a week for us which I find highly unlikely

4 in 9 days.

Where did Tom_NUFC read July 29th?

If we're supposed to play in the Amsterdam Tournament as rumoured, that will mean three games in a week for us which I find highly unlikely

a lad who works as a steward, but don't know how reliable the info is, which is why I said it was a rumour.

This is a clause from the transfer last year wasn't it? That a friendly will be arranged between the two clubs? Yes, I think it was (although wasn't directly mentioned in the stock exchange news thing, it was more a gentleman's agreement).

This is a clause from the transfer last year wasn't it? That a friendly will be arranged between the two clubs? Yes, I think it was (although wasn't directly mentioned in the stock exchange news thing, it was more a gentleman's agreement).

yeah, though ive heard nothing since

Should be a decent occassion this, actually. The home game in the Champions League was ace, and i can remember we played them in a friendly 99/2000 time. We won 2-0.

Is Nedved still at Juve?

just a rumour I've heard - not confirmed yet. Boumsong is returning to Newcastle

i'm gonna punch you in the teeth.

I bet you're not.

found out again.  :buck2:

HE'S A PHONY. HEY,... HEY, THIS GUY'S A PHONY

Guest Magpiecn

Should be a decent occassion this, actually. The home game in the Champions League was ace, and i can remember we played them in a friendly 99/2000 time. We won 2-0.

Is Nedved still at Juve?

Yes.Del Piero,Trezegust are also.

Is Nedved still at Juve?

Yes.Del Piero,Trezegust are also.

Aye. Should be a good game!

I know a lot of people don't like 'em, but I like a lot of their players and appreciate what they did for us against Kiev in the Champ League. They'll kill us, like, unless Sam's regime has kicked by then.

I know a lot of people don't like 'em, but I like a lot of their players and appreciate what they did for us against Kiev in the Champ League. They'll kill us, like, unless Sam's regime has kicked by then.

More thanks to Lippi than the club as a whole.

You need shot for doing that, my heart I tell you my heart, skppied more than a beat there I thought Big Sam had lost the plot. Oh well now we can Boooo B"oo"msong more BOOOOOOO than BOOOOOM.