Primera Liga

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

Only 3 games to go after tonight's matches and it's heading for a cracking finish. Real Madrid are currently 1-0 up away to Recreativo Huelva which will take them top. Barcelona will go level on points with them (if Real win) if they win later on away to Atletico Madrid. Sevilla came from a goal down to win 2-1 at Deportivo earlier and Valencia won yesterday meaning that they're only 2 points off the top (it'll be 4 points if either of Real or Barca win).

The remaining fixtures are;

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Barcelona v Getafe

Sevilla v Real Zaragoza

Real Madrid v Deportivo

Valencia v Villarreal

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Barcelona v Espanyol

Levante v Valencia

Real Zaragoza v Real Madrid

Mallorca v Sevilla

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sevilla v Villarreal

Gimnastic v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Mallorca

Valencia v Real Sociadad

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/spa.html

Shame that none of them have games left against each other but it still should be good viewing.

Guest Geordiesned

Unbelievable finish!

2-0 up then 2-2. Roberto Carlos with an injury time winner after a cracking break away by Real.

Guest Geordiesned

I hope all 4 teams can still win it on the final day. Valencia might well be out of it by then though.

I can't see Madrid having any problems with either of their home games. If they win in Zaragoza, they'll take it tbh.

Is Capello still being sacked during the summer regardless, has he gone already? Really hate Madrid these days, they're so much worse than Man U or any other team for thinking they have a God given right to win everything.

Would much rather see Barcelona win it all tbh.

Love the city, love the people and admire what they went through under Franco's rule. Also like the way they're run as a club - having over 100,000 members who decide on things. A genuine, genuine massive club. C'mon Barca.  :coolsmiley: 

Love the city, love the people and admire what they went through under Franco's rule. Also like the way they're run as a club - having over 100,000 members who decide on things. A genuine, genuine massive club. C'mon Barca.  :coolsmiley: 

I'd go with all that, but then you look around and see all the Barca shirts on fat Englishmen and it puts you right off.

I'd go with all that, but then you look around and see all the Barca shirts on fat Englishmen and it puts you right off.

Hardly Barca's fault though is it?  :lol:

I'm sure the marketing guys at Barca would claim differently :D

I'd like Madrid to win it in the end... would be a nice send off for Beckham, finally winning the title there.

I want to see Beckham win it as well, deep down i bet hes regretting his move to the US

I'd like Madrid to win it in the end... would be a nice send off for Beckham, finally winning the title there.

I want to see Beckham win it as well, deep down i bet hes regretting his move to the US

Maybe in the sense that he would probably like to still be 25 and be a Madrid regular, but going to LA is a dream move in many ways. He's a realist, and in his position i would have been off to America too.

You implying I'm fat like?  :lol: :lol:

I still think he could be a main player in Real's team if he stayed, there's still a good two years in him imo. I think he should go to America, but it just seems a bit early to me.

You snore like a fat man tbh.  :razz:

You snore like a fat man tbh.  :razz:

Hehehe. I know.  :lol: :lol: