Heinze to leave Man U, off to Real Madrid

Guest gggg

The thought of Heinze turning out in a Black and White shirt does not fill me with any positive emotion. We can do better than him, imo.

SA's aim was to bring players in that are better than what we have and unfortunately this guy is better than anything we have.

Guest NUFCnutter

The thought of Heinze turning out in a Black and White shirt does not fill me with any positive emotion. We can do better than him, imo.

SA's aim was to bring players in that are better than what we have and unfortunately this guy is better than anything we have.

I reckon my nine year old bairn is better than most that we had at the back last year, and could definitley do a better job than either Babayaro or Carr. I just don't want people here because they were good once, Heinze doesn't convince me that he has a couple of years left in his tank.

I reckon my nine year old bairn is better than most that we had at the back last year, and could definitley do a better job than either Babayaro or Carr. I just don't want people here because they were good once, Heinze doesn't convince me that he has a couple of years left in his tank.

he is definetly better than what we have and SA has this track records with ageing lacking in form players if he falls into SA radar then it all comes down to the price if we can get him reasonable say under 4mil then I would have him here for 2-3 yrs but if they want silly money then stay clear.

Guest NUFCnutter

Are you guys smacked off your tits or summit?

nope whats the matter with you like?

Not last time I looked I wasnt? Why?

Yous really don't rate Heinze?

I said i rated him better than what we had and would take him as long as the price was right, but looking at last season his performances have not been good enough hence the reason he was dropped.

Guest NUFCnutter

As long as we didn't offer silly money for wages and the likes I would have him as a squad player, but he is never going to be able to play a whole season now. His legs look gone. I would much prefer someone who can consistantly be part of the first team!

Dont think he is good enough for the club and I want to see we getting players who plays regularly for a club,not those who are not wanted by the club anymore.

Wind your neck in.

Heinze is class, I'd be pissed if we didn't make an attempt to sign him.

He was at the Real Madrid - Deportivo game on Saturday and all the spanish press have him pinned on taking the vacant roberto carlos spot next year...

Bye Bye Gabriel!

He was at the Real Madrid - Deportivo game on Saturday and all the spanish press have him pinned on taking the vacant roberto carlos spot next year...

Bye Bye Gabriel!

He's finished as a player and not good enough for us anyway. Apparently.

Good player Heinze but will have better offers. At his age he can't wait around while a club develops thats why we should go for players like Baines etc who have years ahead of them so a 2-3 year wait until we become challengers again won't mean that their careers have ended.

Bye Bye Gabriel!

He's finished as a player and not good enough for us anyway. Apparently.

Yeah, cause anyone who plays for Real MUST be class. They never have any shitty players. Ever.

Guest Der Kaiser

He hasn't looked the best this season but still think he would be great for us. But there are plenty more decent left backs out there. Think it well harsh for people to slate him as being past it though.

• 2 months later...

Manchester United's Gabriel Heinze has lost his attempt to force the club to allow him to move to rivals Liverpool.

United disputed claims from Heinze, 29, who said the Red Devils gave him written permission to pursue a transfer to another club for a fee of £6.8m.

The matter was referred to a Premier League arbitration panel.

The hearing concluded that the written letter Heinze possessed "was unambiguous in that it envisages only an international transfer".

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and chief executive David Gill travelled to Monday's hearing to put their case.

Heinze has the right to appeal against the decision, although with the transfer window due to shut on 31 August, he is short of time if he wants to leave Old Trafford.

Any appeal will be heard by the Premier League's appeals committee.