The Champions League Final

Dokko

I'm f*cking loving it! What's that I don't hear? They're not singing anymore!!! Hahahahahahaha!

Were they singing to start with?  Could hear the Kraut linesman telling defenders "don't touch" but not the crowd.

This year has been so bleak for the toon, this is probably my footballing highlight other than beating them.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I think Liverpool did quite well tonight. Mascherano and Alonso out-Gattussoed Gattusso. First goal was a blatant handball. Second was bad defending, fair enough, but Pepe should have saved it really. It was a crap shot.

Side notes:

Kaka is a bit of a diving c*** isn't he?

Did the better team win? On paper, yes... but Liverpool probably played better tonight.

Truth.

No, fiction. To win football games you have to score goals, ever heard of that theory? Didn't spot any blatant diving by Kaka, although I did spot a BLATANT dive by Gerrard in the first half, cheating scouse cunt. Only one word for what happened tonight; JUSTICE.

Guest LucaAltieri

I'm f*cking loving it! What's that I don't hear? They're not singing anymore!!! Hahahahahahaha!

So it doesn't bother you that Milan should never have qualified for europe last year? It doesn't bother you that a corrupt team have just become champions of Europe? What message does that send?  :idiot2:

I'd much rather the scousers had won tonight. Justice would have been done. But once again we've found out a simple fact of life: the devil is Italian.

Pennant absolute toss? He's easily been one of the best players on the pitch, tbf.

Liverpool were utterly dominant for 45 minutes; Benitez again proving he's one of the best there is.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Pennant was the most useless cunt ever tonight and if anything Benitez cost them the match with his starting line up and then his ridiculous subs.

That is the most hilarious post I have ever read.  Cheers for that.

So it doesn't bother you that Milan should never have qualified for europe last year? It doesn't bother you that a corrupt team have just become champions of Europe? What message does that send?  :idiot2:

I'd much rather the scousers had won tonight. Justice would have been done. But once again we've found out a simple fact of life: the devil is Italian.

:thup:

Liverpool fans complaining about "negative tactics" from Milan "just soaking it up and then scoring with their only chances"

er.... have you seen the way your own team have been playing since the Houllier days?

Five Live is comedy gold at the minute

Liverpool fans complaining about "negative tactics" from Milan "just soaking it up and then scoring with their only chances"

er.... have you seen the way your own team have been playing since the Houllier days?

Five Live is comedy gold at the minute

Liverpool were all-out attack mate!

So it doesn't bother you that Milan should never have qualified for europe last year? It doesn't bother you that a corrupt team have just become champions of Europe? What message does that send?  :idiot2:

You're obviously correct, but the feeling of schadenfreude (why don't you English people get your own word for that?) is a whole lot stronger when Liverpool lose to an inferior team (on the day).

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Does it not bother you that Liverpool got in whent hey finished 5th? Had you even heard of football pre 2004?

Everybody has been very quiet about Carragher's mistakes tonight, at fault for both goals.

I mentioned how s*** he was earlier, he dropped Agger right in it and had the cheek to bollock the young lad.  Everyone loves him, I think he's talentless, he's improved but he's never top class, if it was Champ Man Determination 20 Ability 4.  Everyone goes on about what a great bloke he is, and that's probably because he's a local lad, but he showed what a nob he is bollocking young Agger for his own misjudgement.  Besides when he gets interviewed you genuinely should have subtitles, the only bits I understand normally are the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymmmm"'s on between sentences.  He's the equivalent of someone from Scochee who left school with no qualifications, and felt no need to better himself intellectually and lose his charver tendencies.

Guest LucaAltieri

Does it not bother you that Liverpool got in whent hey finished 5th? Had you even heard of football pre 2004?

I don't make the rules. If you think its a bad rule then thats one thing... its another thing to be found breaking the rules all together.

Guest Armchair Pundit

In answer to your first question no it doesn't bother me about Milan being in Europe, they were there for a reason and they're not to blame for being in the tournament,to win a competition like this you need to beat all opposition regardless.

I hate scousers and their usual whining and acting up about the world owing them a living, let's all feel sorry for them? No chance, I take these moments when I can. Sorry if that offends like, it is my own personal opinion and one I'm quite happy to continue with - besides, I had milan in the office sweepstake.

Guest BooBoo

Hansen "I am 100% positive Liverpool will win" :lol: :lol: :lol: what a c***

Up there with "you'll not win anything with kids" for Captain Scarletts tosh talking.