Mido...

Guest TheOrder
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TheOrder

Mido is leaving Spurs this summer, just been reported on SSN. Would you take the gamble?

I would, I believe Sam would take no shit and put him on a diet regime etc... He's still very talented.

One year deal maybe? Worth a punt.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

I agree that he has the talent but the attitude is there as well.

Sometimes I wonder if we are putting too much faith in SA and his abilities to managed difficult players.

I voted depends on length of contract as I would not like to see us tied to a 5 yr mega deal, all depends how much they want for him has been decent when I have seen him play definetly the "problem player" type that SA seems to like.

Sometimes I wonder if we are putting too much faith in SA and his abilities to managed difficult players.

you honestly think anelka and diouf are less problems than mido??? dont think so I have alot of faith in his abilities.

Mido is leaving Spurs this summer, just been reported on SSN. Would you take the gamble?

I would, I believe Sam would take no shit and put him on a diet regime etc... He's still very talented.

One year deal maybe? Worth a punt.

Diet regime? The fucker looked liked Claire Rayner last I heard!  :lol:

Guest Toon83

i would have Mido for maybe a couple million max

he was good for Spurs last season as a target man but i dont think he would fit into the Allardyce way of playing because he's too lazy and seems to get unhappy when he doesnt play a run of 3 games

Guest kingdawson

Mido is a very very very very good player when fit. The problem is he's hardly ever fit and he keeps putting on weight. If Allardyce can sort him out you will have a excellent player with bags of potential.

Oh and Mido's atitude at spurs was first class tbh so i doubt you'd get any problems with him.

Depends on the price but if he was cheap enough I would take the gamble, as said we have a manager who can deal with difficult players now. Would work well with Owen and Martins.

Mido is a very very very very good player when fit. The problem is he's hardly ever fit and he keeps putting on weight. If Allardyce can sort him out you will have a excellent player with bags of potential.

Oh and Mido's atitude at spurs was first class tbh so i doubt you'd get any problems with him.

Why all the clubs then?

Guest assyriantoon

I'd take him. Hes cheap, and still pretty young. Excellent target man imo and he will chip in with a fair amount of goals. At this moment of time we need a target man option and I think Mido is ideal. Attitude is not an issue. I'm sorry but we made top four with Bellamy, it will make zero difference. Sometimes I think we are too sensitive to players with egos because of the Dyer-Bowyer thing but I think you will find that that is very much a one off. Generally you find that most good players have some kind of attitude problems so lets drop the macho man we love slide tacklers crap and buy players that actuallly make a difference.

Guest NUFCnutter

Did he not take a wobbler with the Egyptian coach when he was on international duty too? Nah man, who needs another Bellamy?

Guest kingdawson

Why all the clubs then?

As i said. Mido's atitude AT SPURS was first class.

Why all the clubs then?

Why did he let himself get so out of shape then?

3 stone overweight apparently? Is that the sign of a good attitude?

Guest kingdawson

Why all the clubs then?

Attitude in a sense that he never complained publicly when he was continuously overlooked, he always gave 100% whenever he was picked, he never spoke bad about Jol or the team publicly.

3 stone overweight?? What bollocks

Why all the clubs then?

Attitude in a sense that he never complained publicly when he was continuously overlooked, he always gave 100% whenever he was picked, he never spoke bad about Jol or the team publicly.

3 stone overweight?? What bollocks

He's a professional footballer yeah? He knows he's got to keep himself in good condition physically yeah? So why the fuck, if his attitude is spot on, does he let himself get so out of shape? It's a fair question.

PS the 3 stone bit came from MJ on this very forum. (May have been 2 stone thinking about it but the point still stands)

EDIT: Just checked and he had to lose 30lb's in order to pass his medical making his loan deal permanent from Roma according to MJ. That's a shade over 2 stone. One of you is lying.  :lol: :lol:

As and Arab,i am 100% against getting him here, unless you want this fourm to be filled with Mido fans boys, ask KingDawson or Martin Jol about the Spuds fourms these days (Why else would they be posting here)

+ he is just good, we can get better, his attitude will mean he will be out of our team in a year, and he's shit at the moment..

He did good at Ajax but to be absolutely honest, he's a c***.

I'll never forget this story: he arrived at his new club for the first training. He couldn't park his Ferrari out of the sun, so he just went home. :uglystupid2:

Not convinced. :lol:

That's the sort of sales patter you'd expect from Del Trotter.  ^^^