Bramble to Pompey...

gazza ladra

...and Campbell to NUFC?

"The Newcastle defender Titus Bramble, whose imminent release by Allardyce was announced last week, has rejected Celtic, Birmingham and Fulham to agree a free transfer to Portsmouth. The 25-year-old will undergo a medical at Fratton Park today to become Harry Redknapp's first summer signing. "Titus is a good free transfer," said Redknapp. "We are looking to strengthen the squad and we have some exciting players lined up."

at the bottom of the story.

Owen wooed by Allardyce but still cool on commitment

I'm actually glad that he'll be staying in the Premierleague. We'll be able to see how does at another club. Can't see how he won't be just as terrible.

The signings of Bramble and Distin is increasing the chance of Campbell joining Newcastle.

Have they actually signed Distin yet?

I dont think so.

Only strong rumours and something that he'll sign at the end of the week.

Signing 2 defenders doesnt mean necessarily that Campbell will leave but when we consider the fact that he has been linked strongly with us there might be some truth in that theory.

We will see.

We can only guess atm.

Bramble definately needed to leave the Toon for both our sakes he was going stale and costing us time and time again. Redknapp may well regret taking him on but time will tell.

I'm praying that Campbell joins us.

Guest Morph

I hope Bramble has an amazing few seasons with them tbh.  Also I hope we clap him or at least don't ridicule him when we play Pompey.  Although he may not have been our greatest ever centre back, I liked the lad.  Put in some top draw performances and won us a few games.

Guest ramage316

I hope Bramble has an amazing few seasons with them tbh.  Also I hope we clap him or at least don't ridicule him when we play Pompey.  Although he may not have been our greatest ever centre back, I liked the lad.  Put in some top draw performances and won us a few games.

Lost more than what he won for us though

Guest TheOrder

I can see him stepping up a level against us, next season. Its just the typical NUFC way.

Fuck me.

Guest SwissMagpie

It seems that Bramble and Distin are heading to Pompey.maybe its a sign that Sol is heading to the toon?

With that username you should be banned from having an opinion on defenders tbh :lol:

Guest Morph

It seems that Bramble and Distin are heading to Pompey.maybe its a sign that Sol is heading to the toon?

Lets hope so!

Guest hawayman

If Campbell stays & helps coach Titus maybe he will improve his overall game his concentration lapses may be harder to irradicate.

Doubt it means Campbell will leave. It's far more likely Primus will be the one they drop or sell.

Primus has been one of their better players this season, I doubt he'll get dropped.

Guest TheOrder

I can see him stepping up a level against us, next season. Its just the typical NUFC way.

Fuck me.

I dont do turks!

Aye, because its the rule that whoever you have in your avatar, you have to be from that country O0

Christ almighty :uglystupid2:

Guest ramage316

With that username you should be banned from having an opinion on defenders tbh :lol:

To be fair to me, it is actually my surname....