Where's Scott "usually very quick to voice an opinion" Parker....

Toon_Crazy

Since Allardyce's arrival I don't think I have seen one interview with Parker whether it be written or in person. Where is he? Surely this doesn't send out a good message? Afterall Taylor has already said many things about him.. Worrying?

Guest ramage316

I'm sorry but I've not been able to catch the many games in the last few months and not been a regular on here for a while.

What is it that has happened to Parker? Is it form? attitude? It's just I see a lot of people and media stories linking him for a move away. I remember a period not so long ago he was by far the most talented and committed player we had playing.

Guest NUFCnutter

I think he has already asked to be sold, does not want to be here!

Gone.

Wham rumoured to be offerring £8m.

So Andrew Ridgely and George Michael are reforming Wham?  O0

I wouldn't be sad to see Parker go, he is no better than Butt, and I think he doesn't really want to be here.

Gone.

I wouldn't be sad to see Parker go, he is no better than Butt, and I think he doesn't really want to be here.

He will apparently wake up before he go go's. :)

I hope he stays, he was our best player season before last. Roeder trying to make him into an attacking midfield player (our gerrard) and Emre more defensively has knocked both their confidences. Big Sam can alter this and i predict parker under Big Sam Parker will be a collosal player for us (should he stay).

Guest NUFCnutter

Gone.

But are these rumours just Careless Whispers?  ;D

Gone.

We won't know till he gets back from his break at Club Tropicana. :razz:

"I think" sort of means my opinion, I never said it was gospel, I just get the feeling he is unhappy here and I think his performances have been very lack luster this season, its not been the same for him sicne he spatt his dummy at the fans. Won't be to arsed if he does go, there was a rumour of a swap deal for Gilberto but we shall just have to wait and see.

Guest NUFCnutter

Gone.

We won't know till he gets back from his break at Club Tropicana. :razz:

Touche!  You've got me, I don't know anymore Wham songs,  :cheesy:

Guest NUFCnutter

Personally, i've wanted Parker to leave since Last Christmas. I'll be delighted if he goes and joins West Ham's Bad Boys for £8m.

That is very worrying that you know more Wham songs!!!  :uglystupid2:

Parker has been a big dissapointment for us over the last 2 years or so. If we can get something like the 8M mentioned, we better darn take it.

Thought he was pretty decent season before last tbh.

Guest mishka17

Parker has been a big dissapointment for us over the last 2 years or so. If we can get something like the 8M mentioned, we better darn take it.

Thought he was pretty decent season before last tbh.

best player for us

Since Allardyce's arrival I don't think I have seen one interview with Parker whether it be written or in person. Where is he? Surely this doesn't send out a good message? Afterall Taylor has already said many things about him.. Worrying?

Exactly how many interviews have been carried out with anyone else tbh (I can recall Taylor, Emre sort of, that's about it)? Admittedly as (former?) captain you would have expected him to have said something by now but it is more than likely that he is on holiday at the moment and doesn't really want to be bothered with interviews at this moment in time.

Guest Brewcastle

Personally, i've wanted Parker to leave since Last Christmas. I'll be delighted if he goes and joins West Ham's Bad Boys for £8m.

-Agree! With Parker sidelined with injury NUFC got a "less bad period" last season blueyes.gif

Guest robertbobo

Guys, you don't to hear anything from Parker to realise he dosn't give a damn about NUFC.

For me it all started with the shirked tackle against Sheffield United - I was a good bit away but he couldn't have cared less whether he made a challenge or not. and I think he had been hiding long before that.

Christ he can't even put in a tackle whilst on his feet, if he does tackle he does it sliding in. If he wins the tackle the likelehood is that the nearest opposition player has taken posession before he's anywhere near to getting back to his feet.

Add to that any tackle on him or any shot he takes that goes anywhere close to goal and he's on his kness, head in hands, looking oh so unlucky. Fuck off Parker.

You used to be a class act - no longer mate. A disgrace as a club captain in my opinion.