Pearson, Clarkie and Terry Mac all staying

stozo

Guest Invicta_Toon

Like I actually know what Tery Mac does

FYP

true. not sure what you're trying to prove though....

That you don't know what he does.

was I saying I did like?

Guest alex

FYP

was I saying I did like?

Was I saying you were saying you do like?

Guest Invicta_Toon

FYP

was I saying I did like?

troll tbh

Guest alex

FYP

was I saying I did like?

troll tbh

Calm down Steve.

Doubt it. Sam will bring his own team in as soon as he can. Clarkie however might stay.

This. I think we can agree from the tone of that article Clarkie is secure - but the part in bold is unsubstantiated supposition with no quotes or anything firmer than "likely" and "seems to be"

Can't see Terry Mac being given a job by Allardyce unless Shepherd made it a term of Big Sam's employment, which I think we can count out given the "free reign" line with regards to staff...

Agree with you.

Allardyce told Clark he wants to work with him but said nothing about Pearson and Tery Mac.

Actually i would be very surprised if Allardyce decided to work with Pearson

Im expecting his assistent manager to be someone who he has worked before.

Ultimately this artcle doesnt say Pearson and Mac are staying for sure.

Only speculations and guessing.

Guest elbee909

They'll be on contracts, that'll have to be paid up if they're axed now anyway.  Keep them around, their roles will decreased in scope as more staff come in, but wouldn't expect any contract renewals for them once their contracts have run their course, tbh.

I like the way no-one really knows anything about Pearson apart from he sat down in his chair once but he isn't good enough, obviously :lol:

What more do we need to know, other than he isn't good enough?

Please explain to me why he isnt good enough? Or do you actually have no clue about him at all but because we didnt win enough games under Roeder he must be shit?

Guest alex

They'll be on contracts, that'll have to be paid up if they're axed now anyway.  Keep them around, their roles will decreased in scope as more staff come in, but wouldn't expect any contract renewals for them once their contracts have run their course, tbh.

Probably the reason they're staying for now.

I like the way no-one really knows anything about Pearson apart from he sat down in his chair once but he isn't good enough, obviously :lol:

Please explain to me why he isnt good enough? Or do you actually have no clue about him at all but because we didnt win enough games under Roeder he must be shit?

Well, he must have an input into the team and coaching, and if he did that under Roeder, he did a shite job.

What do we know about him to prove that he IS worthwhile?

Guest alex

To be fair, I think it's a decent enough point from Jon. Same goes for Lee Clark who may have potential to be a decent coach - you never know. I think we can write-off Terry Mac though.

To be fair, I think it's a decent enough point from Jon. Same goes for Lee Clark who may have potential to be a decent coach - you never know. I think we can write-off Terry Mac though.

Bollocks to potential, lets get soem good, proven coaches and an assistant in. Let them prove whether or not they are good enough somewhere else, i'm sick of us pretending potential is actually ability.

Guest alex

Bollocks to potential, lets get soem good, proven coaches and an assistant in. Let them prove whether or not they are good enough somewhere else, i'm sick of us pretending potential is actually ability.

I sort of agree there but all I meant is that Allardyce should have a look at him and if he has got some potential then a role with the Academy or something may be appropriate.

Clarkie will be staying as reserve  team coach. Sam needs to sort out the first team before he starts to worry about the reserves. It will also give him time to have a look at Clarkie to see if he thinks he is up to the job.

i dont understand why people are so hostile to lee clark. Its not as if many if any here actually know anything about his coaching abilities.

He is a young coach starting off, is it the fact that he is related to the club a problem? Yet we cream ourselves over the prospect of getting Rob Lee, Ferdinand or Gary Speed to the club, why would they be considerably better?

Lee Clark has always been determined and focused on coaching, he has done it for a while now with Youth teams, just because he wasnt world class as a player doesnt mean he wont aspire to anything in the coaching world.

Had we appointed Coleman pre fulham would people have been happy and not sceptical? people are never happy around here.

the team he picked against Watford says it all tbh

Pattison ahead of Zoggy and Luque...

Guest Invicta_Toon

Zog was acting the twat and Luque won't be here next season. what possible reason was there to play either of them?

edt: don't bother, just realised who posted it  :rolleyes:

Zog was acting the twat and Luque won't be here next season. what possible reason was there to play either of them?

edt: don't bother, just realised who posted it  :rolleyes:

and you know this from where exactly?

and the reason is:because they are miles better then him.