Anal O's first letter to Mike A

Rob W

Honoured Sir

this louse, kneeling, begs to trouble your glorious sun-ness

I am Anal O, official sluice pit of the meeja in the north east of england

I returned immediately to my hovel on hearing the GLORIOUS news  of your takeover of NUFC - an event long awaited, honest Lord, by the dregs of humanity who await your descent from Heaven to SJP

I remain kneeling on the rushmat in my coal shed only thinking of you

If you can, in your immense and important world, find but a single crumb of information for me and the unwashed hordes we will forever be faithful

your most indisgnificant admirer

Anal O

(PS it will not cost you a penny!!)

Guest alex

then why didn't you post it then?

:lol: Good point. It was totally out of the blue. Re: Oliver, he won't know what to do now, as he's got his tongue right up Shepherd's arse but he won't want to alienate himeself from the new guy.

Guest Gemmill

Reports that I've spent the last decade rimming Freddy Shepherd and don't like the look of the club's new owner are wide of the mark.

the chronicle should be running a "should freddy shepherd seel his shares" poll tonight.  if they want to keep in touch with the opinions of the fans that is.

in this article

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/chroniclelive/eveningchronicle/tm_headline=freddy-gets-ready-for-battle%26method=full%26objectid=19187650%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

they quote (1) an "insider close to Ashley", (2) a "club source" and (3) what "some experts" say .

yawn

Guest toonbaz

A club source said: "He is saddened by the news. He really didn't have any idea about any of this. The first he knew about it was when he read the Chronicle.

what a load of rubbish as if freddie wasn't told by anyone and just waited for his chronicle to arrive to be informed, did even make the chronicle yesterday?

"I have it on good authority that Freddy Shepherd will reject any forthcoming offer from Mike Ashley for his 29.8% stake in the club. Indeed, you would have a right to feel sorry for the Newcastle chairman who while all this was done behind his back, was actually in hospital ill with pneumonia with Terry McDermott by his bedside trying his best to keep his spirits up, while his wife is still seriously ill, and his grandchildren are suffering from an eating disorder. Shepherd might not have the best rapport with the clubs fans, but they know he is a geordie, and wants whats best for the club. There is abslolutely no chance of the chairman accepting this offer, and it wouldn't surprise me if he upped his stake in the club now.

Meanwhile the latest word on the grapevine is that Sam Allardyce will be trying his best to bring in Brett Emerton. Talks are going so well i expect him to be a Newcastle player by the weekend at the latest. Reports that Termuti Ketsbaia once played for Newcastle are wide of the mark"

Guest graemeh72

Its down until Anal comes back from compassionate leave ...

he's at FFS bedside tending to FFS's pleurisy .... dabbing each coughed up greener with a FFS stitched hanky

.. I do find it hilarious that the Ashley story broke whilst AO was on holiday and is still to return - probably cos he's been instructed by FFS to say nowt until further notice... !

Guest SwissMagpie

I think that they sacked anal and now he hackered the Evening Chronicle site.

i am sure that soon we will see :"This site has been hackered by Alan O.wide of the Mark"

If Ashley is watching, or has people watching which i'm certain of, he'd do very well to publicly distance Anal from the club, and even go as far as offering exclusives to the Chronic IF they axe Oliver.

Now that would be a good start.

The club also needs a more public, public relations officer, we don't get enough direct information or respect as fans from the club, something if Ashely rectifies he again would link up better than previous.

Don't quote me on this but I was told that FFs was having Anal O  removed.Apparently he is wedged so far up it has to be done surgically.That is the reason that FFS is hospitalised and that is why we have been unable to read Anals pearls of wisdom of late.Even as I write I have been informed,by a source close to both parties,That Mr O will soon be attempting to crawl up an other businessmans rectum in the near future.

This man obviously has no regard for his own safety

(or should that say dignity)

Guest Hibbits left foot

Where the f is anal at the mo? Has Thomson house sent him to cover the war in Iraq?