'Linked' with Belgian Striker Francoise Sterchele

KaKa

Anyone know anything about this chap?

I must say I am hoping that Sam sticks to his tried and tested formula of bringing in players who are not as well known but who he has researched thoroughly and therefore he knows they can play in this league.

I would hate it if he starts forcing the situation and going for big players for the hell of it. I would much rather see us take this opportunity to build a large squad of young hungry players with a point to prove (Baines would be a great start!). Although the new investment could be huge I would hate us to do or become the kind of club Chelsea have in the transfer market. It is disgusting to me.

Anyhow if anyone knows what this guy is like please inform. I think he has a clip (Am I allowed to mention where?) out there somewhere but I'm at work so can't view. If anyone else can have a peep and fill us in.

Cheers!

Now what's this missing.

A link but I'm too embarrassed to post it.

Look alright ... it was tribal football, but bearing in mind it isn't an obvious player and Big Sam does sign some unknowns I reckoned it was worth at least a mention and a chat.

Is that alright with you sir? Care to tell us a bit about the player if you can?

Now what's this missing.

Look alright ... it was tribal football, but bearing in mind it isn't an obvious player and Big Sam does sign some unknowns I reckoned it was worth at least a mention and a chat.

Is that alright with you sir? Care to tell us a bit about the player if you can?

Just post the link, mate. Not bothered where you got it from.

Now what's this missing.

Just post the link, mate. Not bothered where you got it from.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=40789

Speaking of Belgians and Belgium ... I've heard Reading are considering a bid for Oguchi Onyewu.

Would be interesting to see what kind of player he develops into if he ends up back in the premiership.

Still interesting to talk about what kind of player he is though right?

I think he looks Gay. That could be our starting point on him.

Seriously I have never heard of the bloke. So I have no real comment on him.

Guest DavB93

Never heard of him, might be the type Big Sam was talking about. Unknown but could come to this league and do a job.

Guest TheOrder

When users of a football forum complain about posts about footballers (no matter how spurious), then the worlds gone mad imo :D

Guest elpapi

been topscorer for GBA in Belgium this year with 21 goals, played in our third division only 2 seasons ago, then moved to Charleroi, then GBA... apparentely Anderlecht and Ajax are in for him, GBA asks 4million euros, Ajax would replace the outgoing huntelaar with him...

made his debut for belgium against portugal, and missed a complete sitter with his first touch after coming on

no experience and not good enough for the high tempo game the Premier League has

Guest SwissMagpie

We need to get other belgian player - Anthony Vanden Borre.and no ,not because he is class in FM2007.he is really good right back,seen him this season at Anderlecht,calss