Get Well Soon Fred.

Optimistic Nut

Of course we should hope he's alright... if only to speed-up the takeover. O0

Seriously though, seems as though he's in a bad way and I do hope he sorts his health out. If he does leave then he can probably say he did his utmost to bring success here and it is a shame that he never managed it. However, if he stays and attempts to be an arse about things then my good grace on this matter may take a bit of turn.

"NYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Legend.

Hope his rib doesnt affect his signing hand...

:thup:

At the end of the day he might be a fat cunt, an idiot, dense, and an embarrassment at times, but he is geordie, and I believe he loves the toon as much as any of us :thup:

Get well soon.  A lot of people saw him in a different light after THAT video, and I hope he doesn't die or anything, get well soon.

At the end of the day he might be a fat cunt, an idiot, dense, and an embarrassment at times, but he is geordie, and I believe he loves the toon as much as any of us :thup:

Get well soon.  A lot of people saw him in a different light after THAT video, and I hope he doesn't die or anything, get well soon

He is no more a Geordie than Nelson Mandela is...He is from Carlisle....thats not a geordie

At the end of the day he might be a fat c***, an idiot, dense, and an embarrassment at times, but he is geordie, and I believe he loves the toon as much as any of us :thup:

Get well soon.  A lot of people saw him in a different light after THAT video, and I hope he doesn't die or anything, get well soon.

So you would take millions upon millions out of the clubs coffers as it struggles along in mid table?  I f****** know I wouldn't!  If the man really loved the club he'd forgo the absurd wage he pays himself and the ridiculous dividends he gives to himself and put everything into the well being of the club.  I'd be too embarrassed to take any wage if I was responsible for the s*** Newcastle United have gone through for the last few years.  Let alone a wage many times higher then any other chairman around.  I certainly would pay myself millions in dividends and syphon off even more by giving dodgy contracts to my own companies.   He's already a millionaire yet he leeches millions from the club every year despite the atrocious job he does.  Does that sound like someone who loves the club as much as any real fan?

Not saying I wish him ill health of course, I just don't think he loves the club, in fact I think its blatantly apparent that he doesn't.  I think he's a fan and he does care about the club, but nowhere near as much as most real fans.

At the end of the day he might be a fat c***, an idiot, dense, and an embarrassment at times, but he is geordie, and I believe he loves the toon as much as any of us :thup:

Get well soon.  A lot of people saw him in a different light after THAT video, and I hope he doesn't die or anything, get well soon

He is no more a Geordie than Nelson Mandela is...He is from Carlisle....thats not a geordie

Who told you that?  Maybe he was born there, but he was brought up in Byker, certainly doesn't sound inbred to me.

Cracked rib, Lung infection and phnemonia, Not nice, especially at his age.

Personally I think he will sell up as soon as he gets what he regards as decent offer from Ashley, especially if he thinks his intentions are good for the club.

Guest smoggeordie

On a serious note while most of us want him to sell up, hope he makes a full recovery.

This.