Luke Young

Cajun
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rather have Tyrone Mears than Luke Young.  Never liked the fella.

That the Mears who wasn't good enough to get into last seasons shocking West Ham side? (awaits to be told he was injured all season or something :lol:)

Guest Morph

Rather have Tyrone Mears than Luke Young.  Never liked the fella.

Seriously? Never rated him. His positional awareness is God awful.

It was a joke LoL!

I'd go foreigner at full back, preferably a hard bastard from Argentina or summit.

Yes please! For 2m, he'd solve our right-back problem. Young/Nobby is definately enough to cover RB for this season, and when Nobby is getting too old (next year?) we can splash out a bit more as we hopefully have a bigger squad that doesn't need as much strengthening as this year.

Guest Guinness

For £2m definately worth a punt. Plus at that price it would mean we could concentrate spending elsewhere on the side.

Guest posadageordie

Muse - City of Delusion.  Should be our new f****** entrance music next season.

I prefer the Benny Hill theme tune.

Guest Morph

Muse - City of Delusion.  Should be our new f****** entrance music next season.

I prefer the Benny Hill theme tune.

:lol:

I'd rather Solano and Taylor cover the position next season, and hope we're able to prioritise buying a top right-back the following year. He isn't an improvement on what we have.

I'd rather Solano and Taylor cover the position next season, and hope we're able to prioritise buying a top right-back the following year. He isn't an improvement on what we have.

He is better than Carr!

Guest posadageordie

He is better than Carr!

Only marginally.

Wrong, but i agree with the rest of it. I won't be too fussed if our concentration on more pressing needs means not bringing in another right-back. It isn't really a problem area at the moment.

Difference here, is that he is so cheap. Worth a punt for sure.

We're one of the clubs linked for £2m. I hope it's not true because it would be a waste of money, he's not better than Hibbert or Neville. I'd rather we signed a left back.