Nani

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good player, wouldn't mind him here but i much rather if we buy players in positions we need (Basically i am saying we should buy defenders, 1 for each position), then if we still have money to buy the likes of Nani and others.

About the player himself, he's pretty decent, he can play in every position in the midfield and has both the physical abillty and the technique to make it here..but i think he's a gamble neverthless.

Good player, wouldn't mind him here but i much rather if we buy players in positions we need (Basically i am saying we should buy defenders, 1 for each position), then if we still have money to buy the likes of Nani and others.

About the player himself, he's pretty decent, he can play in every position in the midfield and has both the physical abillty and the technique to make it here..but i think he's a gamble neverthless.

totally agree!

He's clearly a talent, and if he's seriously considering signing for Tottenham why aren't we in for him?  Obviously he wouldn't go there if he knew of our interest, and at the end of the day if he signs for Spurs it will just be a stepping stone for him anyway.

He's clearly a talent, and if he's seriously considering signing for Tottenham why aren't we in for him?  Obviously he wouldn't go there if he knew of our interest, and at the end of the day if he signs for Spurs it will just be a stepping stone for him anyway.

Allardyce probably wont go bidding £12m for a winger until he knows exactly how much he has to spend.

If we're talking about Portugese wonderkids...

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_everton/fernandes3732.jpg

He's got a season of Prem experience behind him, and Everton look like they wont be able to afford him on a permenant basis.

Allardyce probably wont go bidding £12m for a winger until he knows exactly how much he has to spend.

True.

He's got a season of Prem experience behind him, and Everton look like they wont be able to afford him on a permenant basis.

He signed a new deal with Benfica just before moving to Everton on loan.

So? They gave everton a chance of a permanent deal and Fernandes has fallen out with the Benfica board as he wants to play in the EPL.

So? They gave everton a chance of a permanent deal and Fernandes has fallen out with the Benfica board as he wants to play in the EPL.

Never read that before..if thats the case then i think he will be a really good signing, got everything a player needs to be a big hit in the EPL and can play practicly anywhere in the Midfield..

He was obviously allowed out on loan with the view to a permanent deal for a reason. Viana signed a new deal with us while he was out on loan, its just an insurance.

Guest kingdawson

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Do you want me to start reeling off names of players who have turned you down for us?  Fuckin hell Tottenham or Newcastle, are you stupid?  Especially now!

what you laughing at the truth for???

Guest kingdawson

Do you want me to start reeling off names of players who have turned you down for us?  Fuckin hell Tottenham or Newcastle, are you stupid?  Especially now!

Talking as if youve just secured a premiership title. FFS you havent actually done anything yet. Yes youve finally got a competent manager (doubt Allardyce is a major pulling factor in portugal tbh), but you youve finished below us three seasons on the trot and your not even in the bloody uefa cup.  Money does talk though tbh.

Guest Knightrider

I'd like to know how many games live the OP has seen Nani play...

Do you have to see a player live to form an opinion?

Well it's better than highlights, no?

I'd ignore HTT's ignorant view of foreign football mind before he even makes a post. ;)

Guest Knightrider

I'd ignore HTT's ignorant view of foreign football mind. ;)

To be fair to Nani, I've never heard of him.

Talking as if youve just secured a premiership title. FFS you havent actually done anything yet. Yes youve finally got a competent manager (doubt Allardyce is a major pulling factor in portugal tbh), but you youve finished below us three seasons on the trot and your not even in the bloody uefa cup.  Money does talk though tbh.

I'd rather not be in the UEFA Cup.  The UEFA Cup is a competition for clubs who've been in Europe twice in 20 years like Bolton and Tottenham to be excited about.  Being in the Champions League is the like the difference between a blow job and a wank, not that you'd know the difference anyway you.  When you've been in the CL the UEFA is a ridiculously poor substitute.  Newcastle United by any measurement are a far bigger club than Tottenham, and now we're significantly richer.  Tottenham are a average sized club who are doing things the right way in fairness with a wage ceiling, building the club off the pitch but don't get above your station, fucking hell.

Guest kingdawson

I'd rather not be in the UEFA Cup.  The UEFA Cup is a competition for clubs who've been in Europe twice in 20 years like Bolton and Tottenham to be excited about.  Being in the Champions League is the like the difference between a blow job and a w***, not that you'd know the difference anyway you.  When you've been in the CL the UEFA is a ridiculously poor substitute.  Newcastle United by any measurement are a far bigger club than Tottenham, and now we're significantly richer.  Tottenham are a average sized club who are doing things the right way in fairness with a wage ceiling, building the club off the pitch but don't get above your station, f****** hell.

Thats nice to know but even if you did want to, youre team wasnt even good enough to qualify for a competition you dont even rate.

"Newcastle United by any measurement are a far bigger club than Tottenham?"

Would that be trophies won stevie??