Ranieri to takeover Citeh if Thai deal goes through

Guest gggg

"Ranieri to takeover Citeh if Thai deal goes through"

I know its only two letters, but "if" is a pretty big word.

How close is the deal ??

Does this mean that the Ray Ranson consortium are out of the picture ?

has he not gone for Everton yet?

Chang beer - now that's 'synergy'

There's more chance of Freddy Shepard donating his shares, free of charge, to Mike Ashley than Bill Kenwright selling Everton

Doug Ellis the second

Guest Invicta_Toon

Chang - slang for wank

can honestly say I never ended a night on the Chang in Thailand with a wank :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Chang - slang for w***

can honestly say I never ended a night on the Chang in Thailand with a w*** :lol:

Just nipped across to Korea to purchase an Arce Lik?

shut it Bartons arse crack!

Chang - slang for w***

can honestly say I never ended a night on the Chang in Thailand with a w*** :lol:

Just nipped across to Korea to purchase an Arce Lik?

shut it Bartons arse crack!

Leaving it nice and wide for you chicboy >:D

"Ranieri to takeover Citeh if Thai deal goes through"

I know its only two letters, but "if" is a pretty big word.

How close is the deal ??

withdrew

Silly man.

The withdrawl method never works !

He has a FUCK LOAD of money but whether he's willing to actually splash around remains to be seen. He's a shady character and his reign as PM ended with allegations of corruption, cronyism etc. the usual Thai politics stuff.

Saying, you can't tell how he's going to run a football club from his experience of running a freaking country. Tell you what though, he is innovative and will bring new, and different, ideas to running a football club. He did change the economy (for the better imo) and did serve as PM during what was probably our best economic years in quite a while. Anyhow, I actually hope the deal goes through because that'll rule him out of a return to politics for the foreseeable future :lol:

This Thai guys a pretty shady figure isnt he? Allegations of corruption, treason and few attempts on his life to boot.

As far as I know most of the shadyness comes from when he avoided tax when he sold his company - but that was legal. How that became legal is somewhat iffy. Most of the other controversies surrounding him seem to be a load of trumped out bollox spouted by an illegal government and its puppet media.

wouldnt be too happy if i was a city fan.

there's better out there i reckon

He's my #1 choice.

Many a true word said in jest -  I've read he'll put one of the Chang bigwigs on the City board if this goes thru.

How close is the deal ??

A few people today have been saying that Thaksin has cold feet and its not looking promising. But then this Cloudy Rainy thing comes out...and Ranson backs off...but we're still waiting. All very confusing to someone like myself who doesn't really get all this off-pitch mumbo jumbo with the stock market and all that shite :laugh:

I doubt someone from Chang would go onto your board Speccy, would it not be a conflict of interest?

Surely it would break some sort of rule?

A Chang spokesman said yesterday that they want to offer us a bigger, longer contract

I doubt someone from Chang would go onto your board Speccy, would it not be a conflict of interest?

A Chang spokesman said yesterday that they want to offer us a bigger, longer contract

Can't see it being a conflict of interest, Chang have no say in how Everton are run.

I don't know. I read it ages ago, I can't remember the name the name of the guy - It might have been someone who has severed his ties, will sever his ties, or the story might have been a load of shite.