Manchester United agree Anderson fee

Guest kingdawson

FIFA U-17 World Championship Trinidad 2001

adidas Golden Shoe Florent Sinama Pongolle (FRA) 9 goals - Joined Liverpool been  crap in this country but looks decent in Spain

adidas Golden Ball Florent Sinama Pongolle (FRA) - As above

Aye this scouting game is hard......

FSP wasn't exactly crap was he? Wasn't given much chances, understandably but didn't do badly when he has the chance. Scored a few goals for Liverpool. Whereas Le Tallec socred a pair of goals only the whole season for Sunderland.

Don't think you can 'buy' the league now, too many big hitters.

It's more about buying Europe imo

Premiership clubs conspire together to buy the whole Europe ;)

What will happen to Rossi now, mate? :'(

Coming back to Manchester United?

Guest kingdawson

Whatever way you look at it, for a team thats just won the league and are looking to win more or less everything next season, to spend a huge chunk of their transfer budget on two unproven youngsters is a gamble. Fair enough if they also sign proven quality though.

Whatever way you look at it, for a team thats just won the league and are looking to win more or less everything next season, to spend a huge chunk of their transfer budget on two unproven youngsters is a gamble. Fair enough if they also sign proven quality though.

Hargreaves?

who is he?

Brazillian wonderkid, used to play for Gremio

Was just going to ask if this is the same guy that played for Gremio

This guy is amazing like, got one hell of a pace on him but i never thought he will move to England, always thought he will move to a club like Roma or Madrid, really good deal for United.

Guest kingdawson

Hargreaves?

Yes good signing for them but i was thinking more along the lines of a top quality striker that they desperatly need. Is Anderson going to be this player?

Why is that a gamble? If the current crop are good enough to win the Premiership this year, maybe they will be good enough to win it again next year? With Scholes and Giggs' positions altered so as they could run less, I see no reason why they couldn't perform as good next season, when they are even more familiar with their new found roles. Their age will eventually catch up with them, it is a good time to sign both Nani and Anderson to provide sporadic cover now and replacing (if they are good enough) them eventually.

Yes good signing for them but i was thinking more along the lines of a top quality striker that they desperatly need. Is Anderson going to be this player?

Why do they so desparately need a top quality striker? Rooney with Saha, Ole and Smith as backup is a more than decent setup.

FSP wasn't exactly crap was he? Wasn't given much chances, understandably but didn't do badly when he has the chance. Scored a few goals for Liverpool.

His record stands at 1st team games: 66  1st team goals: 9. I know most of them would of been sub.

Source:http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/sinamapongolle/

He took part in 10 games at Blackburn & scored once. It is not looking good is it or dare it say it it is looking CRAP?

Maybe now he has had a run of games he will do the business on regular basis, I reckon Rafa will dump in.

Why do they so desparately need a top quality striker? Rooney with Saha, Ole and Smith as backup is a more than decent setup.

Andersen isn't a striker btw, he's a left winger..

Guest gggg

And Rossi.

Hargreaves?

I think like someone said before Anderson will be Scholes replacement, granted he sits further forward but with Carrick or Hargreaves next to or behind him they can afford to do that.

I still believe there spending isn't over and i expect a £10-18m striker coming in as well. (Owen or Huntelaar)

Fergie has decided to build a world class team that will outlast Liverpool's new spending power, and a one to take advantage of Chelsea's slight slip up this season.

on two unproven youngsters is a gamble. Fair enough if they also sign proven quality though.

Your gaffers (Arnsen/Jol) have been gambling on youngster for a while now, although not at this end of the market.

Guest kingdawson

No he's not. He's a forward and his best position is playing of the front man. Probably can do a job at left wing though.

Smith is shite.

Saha is surely going.

Rossi has never done anything in professional football in this country to put him anywhere near "decent"

Solskjaer is a million years old and his legs are falling off.

Rooney breaks his leg first game of next season, they're fucked. Well, depends if they replace Saha with anyone decent.

Guest gggg

who of you think that Klaas Jan Huntelaar  is next in  the line

I can't see it purely for the fact that he isn't as good as Van Nistelrooy but would cost about the same as they sold Van Nistelrooy for, so Fergie would look a bit daft with that deal.

Plus they sold Van Nistelrooy and won the league playing great football, why would they bring in a similar player and change back?

No he's not. He's a forward and his best position is playing of the front man. Probably can do a job at left wing though.

He started out as a Left winger in Gremio, was a makeshift forward for Porto and since they already had alot of players playing as left wingers they made him a permanent striker, i am gussing United will play him in both positions, but why the fuck did they sign Nani aswell :lol:

Guest kingdawson

on two unproven youngsters is a gamble. Fair enough if they also sign proven quality though.

Your gaffers (Arnsen/Jol) have been gambling on youngster for a while now, although not at this end of the market.

Were not challenging for the league though.

Dont get me wrong, these are exciting times if your a united fan but i still think they need a quality front man.

Were not challenging for the league though.

Dont get me wrong, these are exciting times if your a united fan but i still think they need a quality front man.

Envy is such an ugly thing dude ...

You keep saying htey are unproven but so was Ronaldo. Unti they come to the league and play here no one knows yet. Somehow I think they will do extremely well, especially with Ferguson bringin them along. They will also settle quickly with the portuguese figurehead there in Carlos Quieroz not to mention Ronaldo too.

I've told you already, Harry Kewell will be playing on the left-side of midfield for Tottenham next year. You guys were so sure it was Nani, so what happened?