David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

I think his outlook on life & knowledge of football would be great even if it was for a season.

Pape Diakhete looks a big unit, but seems to have likening for a yellow card. How did he get on your radar?

http://www.football-lineups.com/players/player.php?route=2748

We were rumoured to be after him. So I went on to investigate him.

'Types Pape Diakhete into Youtube'

'Loads FM'

In my FM game I'm managing Senegal at the moment (2011), and I made Diakhete captain.  Best player in my very shit team. 

In conclusion, Big Sam should sign him. 

Must be just me who's never heard of this bloke.

For a forum regular who follows Newcastle United avidly, it is shocking that you have never heard of him.

No I am not teasing, there was strong rumours linking him and us and there were reports in the Chronicle and Skysports. Glenn Roeder even flew to see him personally.

Must be just me who's never heard of this bloke.

For a forum regular who follows Newcastle United avidly, it is shocking that you have never heard of him.

No I am not teasing, there was strong rumours linking him and us and there were reports in the Chronicle and Skysports. Glenn Roeder even flew to see him personally.

Before May this year there were two posts made on the entire forum about the bloke, both in January. Skysports.com is a load of shite 99% of the time, and the info about us being interested actually came from his agent. Strong rumours my arse.

What? Where the f*** is Rozehnal linked in any of those threads?

Sorry I thought you meant Pape Diakhete  :blush:

Apologies here

I do not believe you. To you I am just kwai lo. :(

In conclusion, Big Sam should sign him. 

Don't you think Big Sam needs to sign Christian Postilla, Diego Bisewar, Benoit Costil, Vincent Kompany and AVB too?

He should just basically do a search for every defender with Marking & Tackling 19+ & 15+ Pace & Strength, then sign them all. 

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/news/display.var.1463857.0.magpies_close_in_on_targets.php

Magpies close in on targets

SAM ALLARDYCE took a break from managerial duties over the weekend but has been informed that Newcastle United are closing in on two of their top defensive targets.

There are hopes on Tyneside that deals could be completed for centre-backs Tal Ben Haim and David Rozehnal by the end of the week.

Ben Haim, the Israeli international who is out of contract at Bolton, is mulling over his options and Newcastle have been encouraged by the indications coming from him.

After Chelsea pulled out of the race to sign him, the Magpies are confident of sealing the deal and it has emerged Paris St Germain are also expecting to see their man move to St James' Park.

Rozehnal, the Czech Republic defender, has been courted by Allardyce for a number of months and sources in the French capital claim PSG have accepted he will be moving on in a deal worth between £2-3m.

Borussia Dortmund had also been hoping to secure the services of a player named in the French League's team of the season, but Rozehnal is keen to test himself in the Premiership.

"To target some defenders is obviously key," Allardyce said recently. "We need to strengthen the back four for the start of the new season."

The Newcastle boss is also expected to cast an eye over the European Under 21 Championships in Holland, where he will monitor the performances of another target, Leighton Baines.

Nolberto Solano, meanwhile, could be heading for another club-versus-country row after the midfielder took a step nearer to ending a two-year exile from international football.

After making a plea to national team coach Julio Cesar Uribe last week, Solano looks destined to be handed the chance to return to the Peru squad after next month's Copa America.

But Allardyce will be all too aware of the extensive travelling involved in commuting to South America.

Uribe, though, is unconcerned. "I'm going to talk with him next week," he said. "It is the right moment to do it and give him some peace.

"Solano's determination to be in the squad is remarkable. I'm going to call him for the 2010 World Cup qualifiers, as I've already decided the 22-man list for the Copa America."

Apologies here

:lol: I'm assuming that's cantonese

Guest exilim

Sounds cantonese to me too lol, wow dave.

Apologies here

:lol: I'm assuming that's cantonese

Sounds cantonese to me too lol.. wow dave :)

Oliver is talking fucking crap as usual. As if anyone thought Baines was gonna cost under £5m. As soon as he gets back from holiday he starts printing his shite again. I don't know why he keeps on mentioning Hyypia either. I would like him here, but nobody else is saying anything about him signing for us, and Liverpool seem to want to keep him. He seems to be having a one man campaign to sign him.