David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

Guest exilim

How old exactly is this French Rightback? I read earlier in the thread that he is actually 30.??

beite is 30.?? sagna is 24?

Guest newcastle4life

Defenders are needed if its true hopefully he a good player cant be worse than the defence last season.

Guest exilim

Defenders are needed if its true hopefully he a good player cant be worse than the defence last season.

For £6m he needs to be fuking excellent tbh.

How many £6m defenders are fuking excellent tho?

For £6m he needs to be fuking excellent tbh.

Plenty, you've just got to find them, i hope this is one of them, but if SA is going to commit £6m to one signing and a RB, then he has to be fuking excellent imo.

Guest exilim

Plenty, you've just got to find them, i hope this is one of them, but if SA is going to commit £6m to one signing and a RB, then he has to be fuking excellent imo.

I hope he is too, we need not another carr for 6m ;D

how fuckin excellent was Mr Boulahrouz for 8.5m tho. Huth was priced at 6m too uh.

So because two other club with two different managers buy two different players that are totally shite we should expect crap players for £6m as well?

Surely £6m is a club record for a fullback, it should be a special purchase.

Guest exilim

how fuckin excellent was Mr Boulahrouz for 8.5m tho. Huth was priced at 6m too uh.

So because two other club with two different managers buy two different players that are totally s**** we should expect crap players for £6m as well?

I remember seeing sagna in youtube for the Best 11 players in the french league. Let's really hope arsenal doesn't come in and steal this one away too.

They are self destructing themselves with henry leaving.

So because two other club with two different managers buy two different players that are totally s**** we should expect crap players for £6m as well?

I remember seeing sagna in youtube for the Best 11 players in the french league. Let's really hope arsenal doesn't come in and steal this one away too.

Would love to cast an eye on him, but Arsenal being interested and at £6m tells me that he does have a talent, £6m though is a lot of money.

Good RB's though are worth their weight in gold, same as LB's but there seems to be one or two English options ATM available for the LB position.

Baines, Bridge or Shorey, any of those 3 for around the £5m is a sensible move, if this lad is in the same league as those three then i can see why were after him, but even £6m is expensive since he wants to leave, plays in France and isn't English (over hyped and over priced EPL player)

This is where i get my 'needs to be fuking excellent' valuation of him from. The guy if playing in England and was English he should command a fee of about £9m, as abroad should be cheaper. But saying that there are not many £6m rated RB's in the league nevermind £9m!!

Guest exilim

Would love to cast an eye on him, but Arsenal being interested and at £6m tells me that he does have a talent, £6m though is a lot of money.

Good RB's though are worth their weight in gold, same as LB's but there seems to be one or two English options ATM available for the LB position.

Baines, Bridge or Shorey, andy of those 3 for around the £5m is a sensible move, if this lad is in the same league as those three then i can see why were after him, but even £6m is expensive since he wants to leave, plays in France and isn't English (over hyped and over priced EPL player)

What is our club record for right back at the moment?

If i were to choose between baines, bridge and shorey, i would baines here. But sam thinks otherwise with baines not meeting his height requirements lol. 5m for baines or shorey is definitely a good price tho.

Baines, Bridge or Shorey, andy of those 3 for around the £5m is a sensible move, if this lad is in the same league as those three then i can see why were after him, but even £6m is expensive since he wants to leave, plays in France and isn't English (over hyped and over priced EPL player)

If i were to choose between baines, bridge and shorey, i would baines here. But sam thinks otherwise with baines not meeting his height requirements lol. 5m for baines or shorey is definitely a good price tho.

£4m Barton i think, not sure.

I can't believe people believe the tripe Alan Oliver prints.

"We can confirm David Rozehnal will sign for Newcastle Utd tomorrow after agreeing personal terms with the Geordie Giants and passing a medical today in Paris.

Rozehnal is a great capture for the club who are under new management and ownership but this £3m deal is soon expected to be eclipsed by the imminent arrival of Kaka from Milan as well as Ronaldinho from fallen giants Barcelona."

Well my French is a bit rusty like, but that sounds canny!  :thup:

"We can confirm David Rozehnal will sign for Newcastle Utd tomorrow after agreeing personal terms with the Geordie Giants and passing a medical today in Paris.

Rozehnal is a great capture for the club who are under new management and ownership but this £3m deal is soon expected to be eclipsed by the imminent arrival of Kaka from Milan as well as Ronaldinho from fallen giants Barcelona."

Are they taking the piss out of us or something?

Are they taking the piss out of us or something?

O0

RMC Info asserts that David Rozehnal will be involved itself as early as Monday in favor of Newcastle United.  The transfer compensation would revolve around 5 million Euros. 

The Magpies, that were since some time in competition with Dortmund to recruit the Czech one, would have therefore finally had the last word. 

This first departure could accelerate the arrival of Zoumana Camara, that, despite the opposition of its leaders, clearly made known that it wanted to rejoin the capital.