David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

If it were true im sure it would have been on SSN as you know what they are like when a transfer story can about.

Wouldn't be the first time an "ITK" got the news first. We were told about a week before he signed that Duff was joining us.

He's been the most spot on ITK that i've ever heard of,  to be fair.  Its not just that he was right about all those,  its that I don't think i've seen him say anything and then be wrong,  either.

Promising stuff,  anyway.

Guest SwissMagpie

Canal + France is reporting that Bakari Sagana is in advanced talks with us.it  was an hour ago on their Sports News

Canal + France is reporting that Bakari Sagana is in advanced talks with us.it  was an hour ago on their Sports News

Never heard out about him, but £6m is a lot of money on a right back.

Glad to see money being well spent on the area if true, although if Arsenal want him, i think he'd be going there, Wenger factor etc...

Glad to see money being well spent on the area if true, although if Arsenal want him, i think he'd be going there, Wenger factor etc...

Although I know nothing about the player it would be fucking beautiful to actually look to vastly improve the full back position than sign cheap players to plug a gap!

Guest SwissMagpie

Sagana is Class,very good right back,has a lot of pace and excellent on attacking.brought to the french squad recently

Although I know nothing about the player it would be fucking beautiful to actually look to vastly improve the full back position than sign cheap players to plug a gap!

It also means SA has highlighted the LB position as a weak area as well, simply as you wouldn't go and spend £6m on a RB (Plus having Carr & Nobby as backup) and have Babayaro the only LB for next season.

Hopefully he has a buyer for Carr  :D

£5m+ LB & RB, plus two new central defenders, we'd have a good foundation to build on.

Curtis Davies £6m anyone?

Sagna--Davies--Taylor--Baines