David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

So have we defo signed him then, ive been working most of the day so ive missed out on the info....

So have we defo signed him then, ive been working most of the day so ive missed out on the info....

Only development is a new one line quote from Rozehnal in the Chronicle.

Can't expect much business to be done today due to the boardroom upheaval.

Guest Toon83

I dont think we can make an announcement when the stock exchange is closed anyway so even if the deal is done and dusted we cannot announce it until tomorrow.

I dont know if this is right but I heard that the stock exchange closes at 5pm, is this right?

I dont think we can make an announcement when the stock exchange is closed anyway so even if the deal is done and dusted we cannot announce it until tomorrow.

I dont know if this is right but I heard that the stock exchange closes at 5pm, is this right?

Someone always says that, but that is not correct - wehave done deals on Saturday, Sunday, 10pm etc.

Guest Toon83

Someone always says that, but that is not correct - wehave done deals on Saturday, Sunday, 10pm etc.

Just going from what i have heard a few times.

Anyway it was always said that the deal would be completed tomorrow, so expect an announcement sometime in the morning/early afternoon

Why is everyone still shitting themselves about something going wrong?

Cause this is newcastle united we EXPECT something to go wrong Dave come on now.

Fucking hell not at this stage.

Cause this is newcastle united we EXPECT something to go wrong Dave come on now.

f****** hell not at this stage.

Bloody hell people on here need to calm down seriously.

The guy has been signed.

Fucking hell not at this stage.

owt is possible when your talking about the toon. Not that I'm one of the people thinking it won't just cant seem to get rid of that lil bastard of me sholder saying "john be warned if there was a way to fuck it up the toon will find it"

Knowing the perception of the French workforce, the staff at the PSG player registration department only works on Wednesday mornings during the summer months.

Probably on strike. We'll have to wait until August noo.

Knowing the perception of the French workforce, the staff at the PSG player registration department only works on Wednesday mornings during the summer months.

Probably on strike. We'll have to wait until August noo.

Rioting tbh.

jeez..the last two posts are so modern...............wasn't so long ago it were other way round,maybe things have got a bit better over here?

Tbh, the French have always been work-shy bludgers.