Sunderland bid £2m for Scholes

Nobby

People talking about Scholes as if he is 38 and just had a poor season, anyone watch Manchester United at all last season? :lol:

He is  finished man.  All he can do is pass to  teamates, create goals & score the odd one is that what you want from a midfielder? I would much rather have a Routledge, Pennant, Lennon or Dyer in my team fast fucks who can errrr can run fast.

I dont think anyone would be talking about paul scholes aged 38.

He will do well with Manure for a couple of seasons, maybe good with a few other top sides with big squads if he can adjust. I think he will struggle away from Manure though much like Butt or the majority of other players that have left them.

To be fair, why in the hell would he want to leave them?

He will do well with Manure for a couple of seasons, maybe good with a few other top sides with big squads if he can adjust. I think he will struggle away from Manure though much like Butt or the majority of other players that have left them.

I think he would suffer more like Beardsley when he left us the  2nd time.

Guest khyberpass

People talking about Scholes as if he is 38 and just had a poor season, anyone watch Manchester United at all last season? :lol:

He is  finished man.  All he can do is pass to  teamates, create goals & score the odd one is that what you want from a midfielder? I would much rather have a Routledge, Pennant, Lennon or Dyer in my team fast fucks who can errrr can run fast.

:uglystupid2:Dire is the winnerof the headless chickens!!! How the fcuk during the England game did the commentator quote "Dyer may have played himself into the starting 11?????" :crazy2:

With the 3 players Man Utd have just signed, this isn't as unrealistic as it sounds. Would love it if we had a look at him.

With the 3 players Man Utd have just signed, this isn't as unrealistic as it sounds. Would love it if we had a look at him.

I think the two players from Portugal are seen as the future replacements for Scholes and Giggs. They will probably given one season to adapt to English football, so I can't see ManU getting rid of Scholes just yet.

Guest alex

The bid's possible. Not so sure about the move though. Scholes has been absolutely class this season gone.

I think the two players from Portugal are seen as the future replacements for Scholes and Giggs. They will probably given one season to adapt to English football, so I can't see ManU getting rid of Scholes just yet.

Yep, Ferguson isn't stupid. As you say he is going to give these lads a chance to settle so isn't going to boot out one of his best players and hope they instantly make an impact.

Is Scholes really stupid enough to want to play for a team who will struggle in the PL, yeah it might be his big mate Roy Keane, but who knows if they'll stay up and if even if they do, it will be 2 seasons near the bottom.

How much is Scholes on now? £80k/wk, and will Scumderland match that? I know money probs isnt an issue too much, but teams like us, Bolton, Everton, Spurs, Pompey would all give him a game and be playing for a European spot.

Was also in the Express today. Mind you, I was surprised he only got 7 goals last season. Thought he had a lot more than that.

There's no mistaking that he's an excellent player, and he's had an absolutely superb season. McClaren should forget about Bekcham - if he wants to bring players back, he should spend his time trying to convince Paul Scholes.

However, i don't think i'd like to see him come here. I just don't think he'd work. He's played absolutely nowhere but Man United in his career, and he's what - 32 now? I just don't think he'd be effective... 'another Nicky Butt' if you like (in fairness, the re-invigorance of Butt has come out of absolutely nowhere this season).

Hmm, that'd be a very tidy price to pay for such a player, but i just dunno. He's Manc through and through.

Besides, as has been mentioned, i honestly can't see Man Utd letting him go this season, for the exact reasons that Jon pointed out. Ferguson isn't going to just sit there and pray that Anderson and Nani work out - they probably won't straight away; after all, it's taken Ronaldo a good few seasons to really start fulfilling his potential. He'll hang onto Scholes and Giggs for another season atleast, and to be honest, i can imagine they'll finish their careers there.

Scholes and Butt as our CM, we'll win more games than not next season.

Scholes pisses all over Lampard any day of the week. Absolute dynamite of a player.

Saw his passing stats from the other thread as well, which is incredible - over 2000 passes at 90+% accuracy, and he doesnt only do Makelele style passes. Amazing.

• 3 weeks later...