Anyone changed their mind about renewing their season ticket?

Leazes1986
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was always gonna renew anyway like. I reckon a few heads have been turned by the stuff whats happened over the last few weeks though. Every year you get people saying they aren't gonna renew but they do in the end. I think some people had seriously had enough after last season though. Not getting too carried away cos its early days, but the signs are very good.

I must admit I was very much an advocat of the "Dont renew" brigade because I felt it was the only way to try and get some change in the board room.

Now, I am hopeful that everyone will re-new because I think a full stadium, coupled with all the new optimism and new players will be very good for the club.

I wont be re-newing this year due to living away but most certainly would be if I was living back home

Guest Gemmill

If Roeder was still here I wouldn't have renewed.  I was renewing once Allardyce took charge, and I'm definitely renewing now that we've got a new billionaire owner, Shepherd has been sidelined, and we're making good signings this early in the window.

If Roeder was still here I wouldn't have renewed.  I was renewing once Allardyce took charge, and I'm definitely renewing now that we've got a new billionaire owner, Shepherd has been sidelined, and we're making good signings this early in the window.

Well summed-up that man!  ;)

Guest Gemmill

I was renewing anyway and did so straight away. I feel like less of a mug now though :)

I still regard you as Shepherd's beehatch, I'm afraid. :razz:  I was his semi-beehatch when he ensnared me with Allardyce though.

Guest DavB93

We haven't official signed anyone yet.

Guest Gemmill

Shit point, poorly made.

Guest DavB93

Shit point, poorly made.

How's it a shit point, it's true..I know they are virtually signed but not quite yet.

Guest Gemmill

Because you know they're virtually signed, I know they're virtually signed and the point I was making stands.  So zip it!

Guest DavB93

Because you know they're virtually signed, I know they're virtually signed and the point I was making stands.  So zip it!

Bollocks...... :coolsmiley:

Glory hunter, where were you when we were shit etc.

Guest elbee909

A friend of mine is unable to renew his season ticket, but having used it a few times, I'd be interested in having it off him.  Is this possible, in these days of talk of smart-cards and the like?