European U21 Championship

Guest SwissMagpie

pearce will never be able 2 teach anyone how to play fast football!!

lets face it city wernt exactly good at fast flowing football! they were lucky 2 score a goal in 1 match per 2 or 3 weeks all season

Our players are technically good enough, we've got some good individuals out there, but I worry about what consistent exposure to a boneheaded numpty of a coach like Pearce will do to them. He really has not got a fucking clue.

Our players are technically good enough, we've got some good individuals out there, but I worry about what consistent exposure to a boneheaded numpty of a coach like Pearce will do to them. He really has not got a f****** clue.

well said

but all the blame cannot go onto him its the players that are out there and should be doing their job

and taylor is still playing ffs he is going to seriously injure himself silly boy

Some people will complain about anything, he wants to play on through the pain to help his team in a crucial game knowing there's nobody who can come on to replace him. And he's a 'silly boy' for it?

I'd want my players to have that attitude, personally.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

It pains me to watch an injuried Newcastle player playing on! The worst player to miss in the opening season atm IMO.

What were you idiots (in the kindest possible way) thinking discussing the England lineup for the final before the game was over..? :)

i did say stuff about the final squad but i said IF we reach the final

Guest clarkyshan

Fast flowing f****** football!?!? :laugh:

Stuart Pearce couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana. :idiot2:

Dunno why, but an image of Peyter came to mind.  :coolsmiley:

because of him we are down to ten men idiot

Who will miss the deciding penalty?  I'm guessing Milner.

that is a good thing to say about wor jamie milner! :-[  i think a defender will miss IF it goes to penaltys

Who will miss the deciding penalty?  I'm guessing Milner.

If theres any positive to be taken from this injury crisis its that Nedum Onuoha cant take a penalty, should it come to that. I dread to think of the damage he would do to the corner flags :laugh: