European U21 Championship

Guest SwissMagpie

He He, how on earth are we not winning this? good to see Milner and Taylor playing well but we should be well ahead here. Two shocking shots from Lita, its going to happen though, would not supprise me if he did score the first goal.

That first one was one of the worst misses i've seen in a long time. Just so rubbish. mackems.gif

I was stood right in the centre of the Holte End, at the perfect height to see that Ronnie Rosenthal miss against us way back when, having seen that at such close quarters, I honestly don't think any miss will beat it.

It was the third funniest thing I've seen at a football match.

Great ball from Young Ashley.

I'll tell you this right now, that boy is going to be one of the most exciting players in the premiership next season. You heard it here first.

So will Milner...

I've been saying how good Milner is on this very site for almost a year now. But I don't think Milner is ever going to be a true flair player, just a very good one.

Great ball from Young Ashley.

I'll tell you this right now, that boy is going to be one of the most exciting players in the premiership next season. You heard it here first.

So will Milner...

I've been saying how good Milner is on this very site for almost a year now. But I don't think Milner is ever going to be a true flair player, just a very good one.

meh.

Get onto Lita shushing the TV camera. What a fucking mug.

He should still be embarrassed about his penalty miss and one of the worst sitters of all time, not acting like he's the man.