Tuncay apparently signs for Boro

KaKa

saw him bout 4 year ago for Turkey U21's vs England at SJP.

Best player on the pitch by a mile.

I remember a game between England and Portugal from 2002 where a certain Mr Viana was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch. ;)

haha.  Never said we should sign him.  Just said the only real time I've watched him he looked a cracking player.

However he could be shit now, I wouldn't know!

Can't say I know a whole lot about him, but if we add him on a free for squad depth then I certainly won't complain.

Really liking the summer so far, seem to be trying to build a deep squad with some good free transfers. Now if Ashley hands Big Sam a big ass transfer kitty he can go out and spend it on two or three really top class additions.

Can't say I know a whole lot about him, but if we add him on a free for squad depth then I certainly won't complain.

Really liking the summer so far, seem to be trying to build a deep squad with some good free transfers. Now if Ashley hands Big Sam a big ass transfer kitty he can go out and spend it on two or three really top class additions.

Wash your mouth out! We don't want those types in these here parts!

I'll wash your mouth out with my fist!  :knuppel2:

If you read my posts in the "Who would you sign now?"  thread and the replies I've been getting, you'll see I'm being tongue in cheek. ;)

If you read my posts in the "Who would you sign now?"  thread and the replies I've been getting, you'll see I'm being tongue in cheek. ;)

Thought it was quite obvious I was only joking tbh.  :lol:

Guest emre5

back up lol, he's too good for that. As far as the rumours go he's heading to Milan anyway, if not he'll stay with fener who have to qualify for the CL. I think he's a very good player, but needs to work on his technical skills. He seems to have never ending energy and I've hardly seen him get injured. 

Guest zerocipher

back up lol, he's too good for that. As far as the rumours go he's heading to Milan anyway, if not he'll stay with fener who have to qualify for the CL. I think he's a very good player, but needs to work on his technical skills. He seems to have never ending energy and I've hardly seen him get injured. 

And you think he's gonna be first team there?!?! What a laughable post.

Guest emre5

And you think he's gonna be first team there?!?! What a laughable post.

maybe you should read what I type properly. I was referring to him being a back up at the toon for the 3-4 players that were listed before okay. I never said he'd be first team player in Milan. I'm sure he'd prefer to go to Milan, if he can. ;)

Guest AceDeuce

hmmm....

turkish media only talking bout birmingham, tottenham, man city and milan.

heard a few months ago that newcastle could be interested but

now tottanham seems to be on top of tuncays list.

if he doesnt come, we should look out for gökdeniz. not quite a tuncay but still a great player.

Guest kmdnufc

Allardyce has been asking Emre about Gökdeniz Karadeniz who we've been linked to for around £1m.

Guest Guinness

Tuncay is a quality player and would definately be worth a punt on a free transfer. However I don't see us making a move for him unless Owen leaves.

From The Journal:

'United midfielder Emre has confirmed that Allardyce has asked him about his Turkish international colleague Tunçay Sanli. The 25-year-old left-sided forward, who played against Newcastle in the Uefa Cup last season, is available on a free transfer from Fenerbahçe.'

No quotes though.