Bye Bye

Guest DavB93

might as well keep him until january at least, hes a good player he just has been shit for us, by that i mean goals only in shearers testimonial, intertoto and sunderland thrashing. although the first 2 are quite good goals, showing his class. i cant help thinking if allardyce can get the best out of diouf then he can do the same with barton and luque

For Allardyce not to even give him a chance to show something in training is nothing short of a disgrace tbh

No it's not, Luque has had his chance and never takes it, the sooner he parts from the club the better. Total waste of money.

One of the best passes of the season was Luques through ball to Martins v Pompey in a rare 10 minute cameo performance. Unfortunately the imbecile on the end of the pass had neither the guile or the skill to finish it.

might as well keep him until january at least, hes a good player he just has been s*** for us, by that i mean goals only in shearers testimonial, intertoto and sunderland thrashing. although the first 2 are quite good goals, showing his class. i cant help thinking if allardyce can get the best out of diouf then he can do the same with barton and luque

Barton and Diouf have a desire to win. Luque is a heartless cunt who doesn't put in any effort.

Seems strange Allardyce hasnt told him either way.

Unless Luques father is telling porkie pies!

Wouldnt be that suprised to see him stay until at least January, we need cover for Duff, so it will be Luque and N'Zog for that left side as it stands.

But more than likely he might just be another bit of dead wood for Big Sam to throw on the fire.

He'd be awesome in that 4-3-3 formation that was so deadly at Deportivo. Picture this:

Given

Solano / Dyer - Taylor - New CB - New LB (Baines?)

Barton - New DM - Emre

Martins - Owen/Viduka - Luque

Owen/Viduka would be the Makaay role, Martins the Tristan, Emre the Valeron, Luque the Luque, etc etc...

Watch, we're going to beat AC Milan 4-0 this season too with this system...  ;)

Give Luque a chance i say Alardyce

Got to be worth that!

Allardyce is supposed to be a good judge of character. Knows when to take a chance and when it is time to cut your losses. Allardyce must see the same thing that Roeder saw. Same thing that Pandiani saw. Luque is a waste of space.