West Ham United/Sheffield United

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

Next season whenever West Shambles are at home, Sheffield Wednesday are going to be away. Could the F.A have something planned for that nasty little club?

Next season whenever West Shambles are at home, Sheffield Wednesday are going to be away. Could the F.A have something planned for that nasty little club?

One big conspiracy tbh.

But one i could honestly buy into, not that its going to happen though, that they are just planning in case it does.

Guest optimistic nit

The PL are probably just covering their backs in case the CAS forces them into or something. I doubt they're planning to boot them themselves...

aye i believe this could be the case.

can't see relegation for hammers myself. what about a points deduction though? maybe 5-10 pts.

It's definitely not a coincidence, but they've probably done it just in case rather than having something planned.

Yeah, I'd go along with that theory.

That way if the decision goes Sheff U's way they can merely swap them and West Ham around, rather than redo all the fixtures.

It's definitely not a coincidence, but they've probably done it just in case rather than having something planned.

That way if the decision goes Sheff U's way they can merely swap them and West Ham around, rather than redo all the fixtures.

Not really as there'll be policing issues if Sheff Wed are at home on the same day.

Not really as there'll be policing issues if Sheff Wed are at home on the same day.

Wasn't that what Tom, and kingdawson, said?

Didn't even read the first post in the thread or what Tom quoted actually.  :blush:

Didn't even read the first post in the thread or what Tom quoted actually.  :blush:

You tit. :lol:

I'd agree that it's not a coincidence. Too unlikely.

Thats why West Ham are splashing cash now,so that they have an appeal point.

"Well,we'd never have bought these players if we'd been relegated"sort of spin.

Sheff Utd's point being that even after the paltry fine,was Tevez correctly registered or legal to play,as nobody has said so.Get the Cockney wankahs down.Oy West Haaaiiim,Baked patataaaaah!!

Guest GAMMELL

I hope to f*** WHU get deservedly peddled

Dead on like, the CHEATING cockney disabled mouth b@stards