Rigters signs for Blackburn

KaKa

Guest trainer

To be honest good luck to him, looked good in the under 21 champs, but would much rather see Gudjonhsen here if we were to get another forward. If we're lookin to get top 5 next season, rigters isnt the guy to help us do this

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would want guaratees wherever he went. Would not be in the first team squad here with a full quota of strikers

Blackburn fans seem to think he's rejected us in favour of them on the front page of this site.

Are you the James that has seriously pissed them off?

Apparently so.

Guest tomi

Good luck to the lad, hope he will be successful, but i wouldn't be over the moon if we signed him. He had an awesome U21 EC tbf, but his record at Breda (5 goals, 61 apps) isn't impressive at all.

Papers seem to reckon he is replacing McCarthy, cant see him leaving though.

He would be a good addition to the Arsenal team, but wouldnt come cheap (that said, like bellamy probably has a release clause around 5m), cant see Chelsea going for him now they have Pizarro. Reminds me too much of Saha for Manure to go for him.

McCarthy hasn't turned up for Blackburn's first two days of training this week.

Looks like he's going to play the role of chief c*nt this summer until he gets a transfer.

Not according to Rovers.

Guest ashrocks

yeah BBC made up that Mccarthy story.  This Marceo guy will be 3rd/4th choice at Blackburn, their manager Hughes hasnt bought a dud player for them yet, Im sure Hughes one of Europes elite strikers in his time has seen something in this dutch guy thats worth a shot at, certainly a better prospect then Carroll

yeah BBC made up that Mccarthy story.  This Marceo guy will be 3rd/4th choice at Blackburn, their manager Hughes hasnt bought a dud player for them yet,

I wouldn't say Francis Jeffers and Jason Roberts were the most impressive pieces of business.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Papers seem to reckon he is replacing McCarthy, cant see him leaving though.

He would be a good addition to the Arsenal team, but wouldnt come cheap (that said, like bellamy probably has a release clause around 5m), cant see Chelsea going for him now they have Pizarro. Reminds me too much of Saha for Manure to go for him.

Lyon reps reckon they will sign a United player, probably Saha or Silvestre. Maybe McCarthy's route to Manchester is being paved.

• 1 year later...