New Home Shirt

MidfieldGeneral

Looks shit in pictures, saw it in the flesh on Sat and its actually a nice looking shirt-- needs a name and number on back though, pure black look daft

it's a shame no-one knows what the squad will be then really

Just get 'Ashely' put on it, mate.

and have everyone think i'm a billionaire? no thanks

People might like you then.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

I was one of the people that ordered it over the club shop and got it the 1st day they came out, i do really like the shirt and the sponsor patch is abit weird because it doesnt have much movement to it, feels abit like you have a bit of cardboard stuck on the front (i guess it will give in time), but its alot better than the golden northern rock, which in my case went a horrible orange colour, aswel as the name and number on the back of the shirt.

size wise, i think its abit of a smaller size than last year, i normally get a large and theres quite abit of baggyness to it, but this year its quite a fitted shirt. and the neck is the tightest bit, needs abit of a push to get your head through.

I like the light blue piping that goes around it, very similar colour to the third kit last season.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

I don't normally read the strip threads but any idea what the away shirt's going to be like?

there was a thread about it a good month or so ago, and i found 2 possibles....

one is just a rip off of the argentina shirt.... light blue and white stripes.

the other one is abit like the liverpool away shirt (black with like a red wavy thing running through it) but ours is navy with a light blue thing running through it... *soz if that doesnt make sence lol*  :crazy2:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

Not able to start my own threads yet (only 32 more posts to go!!) so i guess i'll justr ask youse here....

Just got meself the new home top yest,  i like it but there is something just not quite right about it.... I reckon i'll be happier when i get a name and number on the back what are your suggestions plz?!

Cant you try on the new shirt in a shop (eg JJB) then order the correct size online at Sports World or wherever at a cheaper price?

or go to sports world. try it on and buy it from there?

Cant you try on the new shirt in a shop (eg JJB) then order the correct size online at Sports World or wherever at a cheaper price?

or go to sports world. try it on and buy it from there?

Yeah, i was just presuming that he doesnt have a Sports World shop near him.

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

The shirt size is normal fit.... Only thing is it is a bit tight when pulling it over the old noggin... reckon next size up would drown me....

Guest eltsacwen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cymru/chwaraeon/archif/images/bellamy_pa-203.jpg

Can anybody take a picture of the new shirt with the collar "tucked in"? Wounder how it looks like. I think shirts always look better without collar