Entire board to be booted out

Dave

Guest Guinness

Just what we need, hopefully we can get the board sorted as soon as possible so it doesn't hinder on the field matters.

David Dein, anybody?

Would be an excellent, excellent addition. Only problem would be the divide between him and Allardyce in the past.

Well they're big boys, I'm sure they can work it out or at least be professional... :)

Guest Martin

David Dein, anybody?

Would be an excellent, excellent addition. Only problem would be the divide between him and Allardyce in the past.

I'm sure they could bury the hatchet. Would be a fantastic asset to NUFC

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Does this mean that David Dein will be offered a contract now then. He was mentioned a couple of months ago but then kinda fizzed out.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can see this being a very frustrating summer. Big Sam will not be given huge funds this summer as he is not Ashleys main man. We will have a similar situation to the one at Chelsea with Ranieri when Roman took over.

Wengers contract finishes next year and he will want another challenge. Ashley knows this and this is where the Dein link comes in. The millions Ashley will be able to throw at him will be very appealing to Arsene who has worked his magic wheeling and dealing.

I am not the new Crumpy Gunt, but unless Ashley comes out and publicly backs Big Sam i fear the worst

I can see this being a very frustrating summer. Big Sam will not be given huge funds this summer as he is not Ashleys main man. We will have a similar situation to the one at Chelsea with Ranieri when Roman took over.

Wengers contract finishes next year and he will want another challenge. Ashley knows this and this is where the Dein link comes in. The millions Ashley will be able to throw at him will be very appealing to Arsene who has worked his magic wheeling and dealing.

I am not the new Crumpy Gunt, but unless Ashley comes out and publicly backs Big Sam i fear the worst

Hope you are wrong.

Think you ARE wrong.

Cannot see Ashley depriving himself / ourselves of success like that.

If he doesn't want Sam, he will not wait to dispose of him.

:lol: going publicly will be a problem for Ashley

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hope you are wrong.

Think you ARE wrong.

I agree which is why he will give Big Sam some leeway. He will give Big Sam enough to guarantee us Uefa cup football next year, no more.

I think Big Sam has the potential to be one of best english managers of all time and think he is perfect for the job. But the fact that he is not Ashleys man, and he has spent all that money on aquiring shares, i fear he wants to be the man to hire the main man, else FFS wil get all the credit

Wow... wasn't expecting this sort of action, but given Ashley is a proven successful business man, I'm confident this means he's seen that the board aren't up to the job and its time to get the right people in.

Hope it all works out if that's the case.

Exciting news, saw it myself on SSN - David Dein surely is now be coming to Newcastle!

No way he still has his shares in Arsenal and plus he he is mr Arsenal can't see it happend.

But it would be fantastic if it happend  :clap:

Considering Ranieri signed Johnson, Bridge, Duff, Geremi, Makelele, Crespo, Mutu before agreeing to sign Cech & Robben, it's hardly a good comparison!

Guest Guinness

Exciting news, saw it myself on SSN - David Dein surely is now be coming to Newcastle!

No way he still has his shares in Arsenal and plus he he is mr Arsenal can't see it happend.

But it would be fantastic if it happend  :clap:

What I was thinking, surely his shares in Arsenal would cause a major conflict with any potential role at Newcastle.

Hope you are wrong.

Think you ARE wrong.

I agree which is why he will give Big Sam some leeway. He will give Big Sam enough to guarantee us Uefa cup football next year, no more.

I think Big Sam has the potential to be one of best english managers of all time and think he is perfect for the job. But the fact that he is not Ashleys man, and he has spent all that money on aquiring shares, i fear he wants to be the man to hire the main man, else FFS wil get all the credit

He wont get any credit from me thats for sure. On the other hand Ashley wont seek after credit from the fans, he wants success and profit.

Guest Magpiecn

Hope you are wrong.

Think you ARE wrong.

He wont get any credit from me thats for sure. On the other hand Ashley wont seek after credit from the fans, he wants success and profit.

from all fans,no room for FFS in newcastle :tickedoff:

Guest Martin

Cashley launched his takover bid for NUFC after Big Sam had been appointed, so he must be happy with him atm.

Like him or not, Shepherd has helped to lay the foundations for this takeover and any future success. He'll have my grudging thanks for that, despite the many fuckups along the way under his leadership.