Copa América

Dave

Christ I love Messi.

By far the most promising talent in the world.

He's on another level to all of those around his age.

Him and C. Ronaldo are equally good IMO. Both got the same drive when they get the ball.

I've said it all along and will continue to say it. He's better than Cristiano, without a shadow of doubt in my mind.

If Messi's development continues it is frightening what he can achieve, Cristiano at the same age was not in the same league as Messi.

Messi at this age is the best player I've seen since Ronaldo at 19 as well.

Christ I love Messi.

By far the most promising talent in the world.

He's on another level to all of those around his age.

Him and C. Ronaldo are equally good IMO. Both got the same drive when they get the ball.

I've said it all along and will continue to say it. He's better than Cristiano, without a shadow of doubt in my mind.

If Messi's development continues it is frightening what he can achieve, Cristiano at the same age was not in the same league as Messi.

Messi at this age is the best player I've seen since Ronaldo at 19 as well.

Messi's better at 20 than Ronaldo was at 20, so yes if he continues to develop, he might get better. At the moment though, I can't choose between the two of them.

Robinho still been the best in the tournament, and by far been better then Messi, but then again messi 4 years yonger.

And is miles better for his club from what I've seen...

Robinho still been the best in the tournament, and by far been better then Messi, but then again messi 4 years yonger.

Well you clearly haven't been watching Messi for Barca.

EDIT: Unless that's not what you meant, bah.

Well you clearly haven't been watching Messi for Barca.

EDIT: Unless that's not what you meant, bah.

I was saying that Messi is better at Barcelona than Robinho is for Real Madrid. Wasn't that clear though, tbf :lol:

Argentina >>>>>>>> Barca

Riquelme >>>>>>> Ronaldinho

Best team in the world when on form.

Thats just absolutely rubbish, Brazil would dominate an Argentina anyday when playing their best that was shown in the Confederations Cup 2005 when both teams were on their best form and Brazil crushed them, Riquelme is a good player but if he was better then a ronaldinho on form what is he doing in Boca Juniors? Why isnt he a starter in Barca. Saying Argentina is better then Barca is hard to say because you can argue Brazil is better too, but who would then Ronaldinho play for ? Its not correct to say something like that, all i can say is Riquelme and Robinho have been dominating the Copa America.

Guest gggg

He's back at Boca because he's a mentalist and fell out with the manager at Villareal, nothing to do with talent as he was clearly a class above in the copa libertadores. Van Gaal is a muppet aswell for not picking him at Barca. He got Villareal to the champions league semi's almost on his own, they're a uefa cup team at best without him.

What did Ronaldinho do at the world cup? not much from what i could see, Argentina would have easily won it if the manager hadnt gone defensive and taken off Riquelme and left Messi and Tevez on the bench.

Ronaldinho did nothing, now tell me how many times was Riquelme best player in the world? How many times was he Copa America champion? And how many time world champion? We got a clear winner there have we not? Argentina win last world cup if it wasnt for the manager? Yes same had happened in Brazil, honestly you cant argue, Riquelme is one of the best players but to say hes better then Ronaldinho is rubbish cause they dont play the same position and play different football. But saying Argentina is better then Brazil when at their best makes me cry. For your information, we're 5 time world champions and Pele is god. Thank You Good Night!...\

Ey only Big Al was better then Pele remember that.

Gets a bit touchy when people applaud Argentina at the expense of Brazil doesn't it Felipao?

Anyway, Riquelme may not be better than Ronaldinho, but I'd very happily take him at our club.. Unbelievable that his future isn't clear yet..

Gets a bit touchy when people applaud Argentina at the expense of Brazil doesn't it Felipao?

Anyway, Riquelme may not be better than Ronaldinho, but I'd very happily take him at our club.. Unbelievable that his future isn't clear yet..

Yes, i just cant take it. But well i have to live with it sometimes, same way i have to live with people saying Maradona was greater then Pele. But like you said having Riquelme next to barton would be great. Riquelme should be playing at a CL top club no doubt, one of the best attacking midfielder, but comparing him with a Ronaldinho on form is too much, and they also play different football so its hard to compare.

Really hoping its like the Chile game and not like the one from last Copa America, when i almost had a nervous breakdown due to the penalties. Well honestly i cant really care too much giving no one except Robinho has showed any heart in the team. Last Copa America the guys really deserved it, they wanted it and showed a passion i havnt seen from the national side in a long time.