Copa América

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

that pen was worse than the one robbie fowler took to make it easy for seaman to save as it wasn't even a pen, and they retarded keeper went the right way as well. how did he not save it?

Guest optimistic nit

the bellend should have shot. the keeper was at the corner flag ffs. idiot. this keeper is almost as bad as the columbian and brazillian keeper, which i didn't think was possible.

Guest optimistic nit

missed the 2nd. thought that was a class goal for the 3rd though. not as good as venuzuala's yesterday though.

Daniel Alves surprised me today, he has been lately kinda shit and to diva like. Showing no passion and thinking he was the best, today he proved though that except being a little bitch he is also one of the best right backs in the world. But now to the greatest of them all Robinho, hes terrific i wonder what Capello feels after not letting him play for half a season. This guy has always been the main man here in brazil but people keep questioning him!

And how was that a pen!!!!

Yeah, come on, he only pushed the guy over.

Hehe...ya only pushed him over when he could have headed it out. Stupid defending imo.

Guest gggg

I've tuned in a few times to the Copa America, and tuned out pretty quickly afterwards.

What utterly shit, uncommitted football. Do the players really care about it?

30 goals in the first 9 games says they are commited, better than the piss poor performances our players gave in the world cup. Most of the games have been belters.

Guest optimistic nit

i do think its a bit like that i agree bob. i'm watching the U20 match of zambia an jordan by the side of the copa america though, and its both very committed and suprisingly technical, for two nothing nations. you should watch. i'll start a scouting thread soon i think, for any players that stand out.

i only tuned in at HT, and its about 20 minutes old. both were down to 10 at half time, and its 1-1.

the best players i've seen are lembo who was subbed about 5 mins ago and zimba, their number 3 a right back who hashed things up just as i write this and had to recover via a bicycle kick, but has exibited 2 very good pieces of defending.

Guest optimistic nit

to be fair the defending has been utterly horendous gggg. mexico's first courticy of another fuck up from columbia.

on the U20's a great little flick just there from the zambia number 12.