Geremi gets work permit, Officially signs - .cock

bodson

I suspect it could be Bardsley?

No chance, we sent him back from his loan period early and actually played Hughes ahead of him towards the end (harsh on the lad, but he really wasn't much of an improvement tbh)

i thought it had been well documented that you were going to swap carew for baros?

Nope. It all happened pretty quickly. We knew he was going to try to get shot of Baros at the earliest opportunity but there was pretty much no word of it being Carew, all happened pretty quickly.

SSN are saying that Chelsea have officially given us permission to talk to Geremi. So I presume that means he won't be entirely free.

Yep, fe agred likely. Lets hope it's not MORE shit from Chelsea.

They must really see us coming.

SSN are saying that Chelsea have officially given us permission to talk to Geremi. So I presume that means he won't be entirely free.

Yep, fe agred likely. Lets hope it's not MORE s*** from Chelsea.

They must really see us coming.

Just got visions of Kenyen and Jose in their club shop.

"Quick, here comes Freddy, get Duff and Baba in the window"

:lol:

There's a very funny clip of Edmilson on youtube if you type in "edmilson kicks ground".

Puyol makes an excellent stop before Edmilson goes to punt the ball clear on his own 6 yard box and boots the turf, leaving a Depor player to smash at the keeper from 5 yards out. Bramble would have been proud :lol:

Guest Kenton Magpie

Fourth time we've gone cap in hand to Chelsea. Let's hope it works out this time. Geremi's a good player and should be a good signing, but I thought the same about Parker and Duff.

Rating Duff far too early after a injury hit first season if you ask me!

Fourth time we've gone cap in hand to Chelsea. Let's hope it works out this time. Geremi's a good player and should be a good signing, but I thought the same about Parker and Duff.

I haven't said anything, in fact I think he'll come good. But there's no doubting that so far it hasn't worked out.

He rarely has a good game while fit, he wouldn't have started many games if it wasn't for Roeder trying to justify his signing.  One of my main hopes for Allardyce is that he'll pick his teams on merit and not because he's got blue eyed boys.

There's a very funny clip of Edmilson on youtube if you type in "edmilson kicks ground".

Puyol makes an excellent stop before Edmilson goes to punt the ball clear on his own 6 yard box and boots the turf, leaving a Depor player to smash at the keeper from 5 yards out. Bramble would have been proud :lol:

The difference being that simply typing "Bramble" into youtube probably brings up a selection of gaffes.

Also, try "edmilson" and "costa rica".

TBF, that's a world class fuk up.  :lol:

I won't rate a player off 10 unfortunate seconds of his life though.

The difference being that simply typing "Bramble" into youtube probably brings up a selection of gaffes.

Also, try "edmilson" and "costa rica".

And thats the moment everyone starts to over rate him.

I remember the British commentary going on saying something like "Well! That's just typical Brazil, even their defenders are like forwards"

Cue several years of over rating him.

Just caught the end i think they said deal could be done tonight.

Anyone confirm??

Nope, you missed the bit just before when they said "Everything we are about to say is a lie....Newcastle United could tonight tie up the signing of..."

Anyone confirm??

Nope, you missed the bit just before when they said "Everything we are about to say is a lie....Newcastle United could tonight tie up the signing of..."

:lol:

Anyone confirm??

Actually lolled.