Wenger reportedly wants Oba for 13 million according to Sun.

madras

Like you just did, you mean? 

My numbers are based on memories of reports from the time. I have less players to remember, so I'm more likely to be right.

:lol: That's fucking priceless mate.

:lol: James in talking rubbish exclusive!

I really don't think Oba will go! He's not a mercenary, and why go to f****** goon land when they are looking like the new us!

SA want's to keep him and use him in the same role as Diouf at Bolton on the left or right of a 4-3-3

Because lets face it he's a strong t***, so I hope he stays for that type of role. 

I've just remembered why I laughed out loud the last time you called me an idiot

No you still are an idiot!

Did you watch BB lastnight btw?

Guest Invicta_Toon

I really don't think Oba will go! He's not a mercenary, and why go to f****** goon land when they are looking like the new us!

SA want's to keep him and use him in the same role as Diouf at Bolton on the left or right of a 4-3-3

Because lets face it he's a strong t***, so I hope he stays for that type of role. 

I've just remembered why I laughed out loud the last time you called me an idiot

nope. but I am interested to know how me watching BB would make your statement about arsenal any less idiotic

Players always ask for their take home wage and not top wage, so say Owen is on £100 grand per week then that will be his take home pay after taxes.

So you reckon we're paying Owen £8.7m a year?

:cheesy: :crazy2: :uglystupid2:

nope. but I am interested to know how me watching BB would make your statement about arsenal any less idiotic

I think you need to look at it this way, i'll explain carefully so you can understand!

Arsenal is not a club that is exactly on the up right now, with all the problems at boardroom level and with Henry gone, alot of the fans I know are predicting they are going to do nothing.

So how can that be so hard to understand?  Why would Oba want to leave to go there, when were on the up?

And regarding the BB statement, the only people who are remotely interested in that s****, are idiots or bints!

My advice to you is get a life of your own, and get out and meet people instead of hiding behind your profile in forums. Truth is though, if you acted that way in public, you'd get f****** chinned!

Guest Gemmill

My advice to you is get a life of your own, and get out and meet people instead of hiding behind your profile in forums. Truth is though, if you acted that way in public, you'd get f****** chinned!

:lol:  And this time actually be man enough to admit who you really are when you go out.  Oh and don't wear your mam's coat. :razz:

Players always ask for their take home wage and not top wage, so say Owen is on £100 grand per week then that will be his take home pay after taxes.

No, because I have no idea what wage he is really on, I used the £100 grand as an example only..

Guest Invicta_Toon

I think you need to look at it this way, i'll explain carefully so you can understand!

Arsenal is not a club that is exactly on the up right now, with all the problems at boardroom level and with Henry gone, alot of the fans I know are predicting they are going to do nothing.

So how can that be so hard to understand?  Why would Oba want to leave to go there, when were on the up?

And regarding the BB statement, the only people who are remotely interested in that s****, are idiots or bints!

if you said Arsenal are the new NUFC in the real world you'd be laughed out the pub, assuming you're old enough to drink that is

No, because I have no idea what wage he is really on, I used the £100 grand as an example only..

No, because you're talking shit. Any figures quoted in the press whether true or not will be gross earnings as they want to make the numbers seem as large as possible to be more sensational.

Guest Gemmill

No, because you're talking shit. Any figures quoted in the press whether true or not will be gross earnings as they want to make the numbers seem as large as possible to be more sensational.

UV's right like Skirge.  On the occasions when they do talk about net pay, they make it pretty clear they're talking about someone's after tax wage.  The ones quoted in the press normally are just gross.  There is no way Owen is on £100k net with a 40% tax rate.

Was Wenger's interest reported in the Nigerian Sun btw?

Nah, just some shite piece about his future in general...

I was alluding to something else mate. Don't worry about it (shit in-joke tbh).

Guest Gemmill

I would wager the bloke that wrote it doesn't even attend the games tbh.  Outrageous.

I would wager the bloke that wrote it doesn't even attend the games tbh.  Outrageous.

You should post that as a comment on The Sun's website.

Nah, just some s**** piece about his future in general...

I was alluding to something else mate. Don't worry about it (s*** in-joke tbh).

I know what you meant.

And i stand by my comments.  :razz:

if you said Arsenal are the new NUFC in the real world you'd be laughed out the pub, assuming you're old enough to drink that is

Why? A big club that doesn't look like it's going anywhere?

The fact that it was Arsenal fans in a pub that told me this,doesn't support your statement, and they weren't laughing when they said it!

Guest Gemmill

So Martins asking for £60 grand a week, do you think thats before or after tax ?

Before.  I reckon he's talking after tax when he claims to be 22 though. :razz:

I have just caught the end of an item on SSN news, the gist of which is that Martins has been in London overnight & was spotted at the Emirates. The London press are also reporting that a deal is almost done. I can't find anything else reported on this - was I dreaming or distracted (again) by my avater?

If it is so then good bye & good luck. Sam go buy Gudjohnsen if you can.