Carlos Tevez turns down move to Inter Milan - SS Breaking News

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Breaking news earlier from today?

Internazionale have ended any interest in signing Carlos Tevez from West Ham United.

The Argentine striker had emerged as a target for the Serie A champions as he considers his future at Upton Park.

Tevez admitted he would prefer a move to Inter ahead of Real Madrid, who have also expressed an interest in the forward.

But a switch to Giuseppe Meazza no longer appears to be an option for Tevez after Inter captured David Suazo from Cagliari.

"He is no longer our objective," said Inter president Massimo Moratti in reference to Tevez.

"We are fine as we are in attack."

Tevez's compatriot Hernan Crespo has already expressed his concern at the number of strikers in Inter's squad, with the likes of Adriano, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Julio Cruz also on the books.

Moratti feels Crespo may have a valid point, although the Inter supremo did not rule out further comings and goings before the start of next season.

He added: "Crespo's declarations weren't interpreted well, but the Argentine may be right when he says there are too many of us in attack.

"However, our buying and selling hasn't finished yet."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLID=474278&CPID=21&title=Inter+out+of+Tevez+running&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=127

Posted several hours ago

He's been knobbing a lass from Heaton and blatantly wants to play up here for us. ITK.  ;)

She's called Susan and he's called Carlos apparently. That's what I've heard.  :undecided:

Internazionale have ended any interest in signing Carlos Tevez from West Ham United.

The Argentine striker had emerged as a target for the Serie A champions as he considers his future at Upton Park.

Tevez admitted he would prefer a move to Inter ahead of Real Madrid, who have also expressed an interest in the forward.

But a switch to Giuseppe Meazza no longer appears to be an option for Tevez after Inter captured David Suazo from Cagliari.

"He is no longer our objective," said Inter president Massimo Moratti in reference to Tevez.

Tevez's compatriot Hernan Crespo has already expressed his concern at the number of strikers in Inter's squad, with the likes of Adriano, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Julio Cruz also on the books.

Moratti feels Crespo may have a valid point, although the Inter supremo did not rule out further comings and goings before the start of next season.

He added: "Crespo's declarations weren't interpreted well, but the Argentine may be right when he says there are too many of us in attack.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLID=474278&CPID=21&title=Inter+out+of+Tevez+running&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=127

Posted several hours ago

the proper skysports website is gash man.  And that says Inter didn't want him...

SSN say that he doesn't want to go to Inter

Posted several hours ago

the proper skysports website is gash man.  And that says Inter didn't want him...

SSN say that he doesn't want to go to Inter

Yeah, I know that the website is Planet Football but the quotes are from the official Inter website

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=26778&L=en

He's been knobbing a lass from Heaton and blatantly wants to play up here for us. ITK.  ;)

She's called Susan and he's called Carlos apparently. That's what I've heard.  :undecided:

I miss living at Heaton. :(

I miss living at Heaton. :(

Heaton > Hart. Like. :tongue:

I miss being 20 tbh.  :rolleyes:

I get the sentiment like.

Joorabchin said "his heart is set on the Premier League".

Worth a punt in my book only if we buy him outright from Joorabchin and make sure in full detail and get paperwork and whatnot (poorly worded) and that he is ours, no-one else's.

Then flog Owen...

You won't be able to flog Owen.

There won't be anyone interested once City sign Tevez.  :parky:

I read an article either yesterday or the day before where Tevez publically stated that he hoped Arsenal would go in for him. He wants to stay in the Premier League, but seemed keen to stay in London, so he wouldn't have to move.

Worth a punt in my book only if we buy him outright from Joorabchin and make sure in full detail and get paperwork and whatnot (poorly worded) and that he is ours, no-one else's.

Then flog Owen...

Yet another night Dr. Spec is stuck in the house tripping off his face on mouldy orange peel. It's sad.

I read an article either yesterday or the day before where Tevez publically stated that he hoped Arsenal would go in for him. He wants to stay in the Premier League, but seemed keen to stay in London, so he wouldn't have to move.

Does anybody know what the figure being talked about it for him?

Because Torres is apparently available for 25 million (who i think would fit in better, most Arse fans disagree with me) and we could palm reyes off on them too!

Then flog Owen...

Yet another night Dr. Spec is stuck in the house tripping off his face on mouldy orange peel. It's sad.

Don't knock it till you've tried it :tard:

Time for Ashley to get his chequebook out. Gudjohnsen and Tevez up front would be some sight. Martins/Owen can sod off if need be.

chequebook ?...loose change from an old cardigan pocket surely